five

Do vote and comments if you enjoyed reading...

After nine days:-

Jungkook was in a very bad mood today... "Dad told me it's just a day work and its already second day... I want to go back" Jungkook thought,he was really sad.

He came to countryside factory to check on worker's problem yesterday as told by his father,he wanted to return yesterday but was not able to due to bad weather and also because he was not able to talk to all the workers properly... So he stayed one more day to finish his  work...Jungkook don't like to work but if he takes any work in his hand he wants to do it properly.

Taehyung  finally  completed the painting that he will gift  his husband after nine days of hard work.

"Afff... Finally, after so many days of hard work, I hope you gonna love this one Mr hubby" He said looking at the painting, a bit proud of himself.

Although Taehyung was angry on his husband because this weekend he didn't come home though he called and apologized several times and told Taehyung that the company he is working in is facing a lot of problems, and he really had a lot of pending work that's why he was not able to make it... But still Taehyung was angry because he was eagerly waiting for his husband to come and hold him in his arm.

But he did not let his anger to affect his work... He painted day and night from last nine days... And was finally able to complete it.

"I just have to take it to my shop to put a proper frame and get some finishing touch" Taehyung said excitedly.

"It's time to go home"  Jungkook said feeling happy, he was finally talked to all the workers and understood their problem, he even made reports on there issue and now finally was going home... He can't be more happy.

"I am missing you so much Rose, I know you must be sad because I told you that I will return in a day but it took me two days but I know you will understand... You always understand me" Jungkook thought about the previous times when only Rose used to understand him and support him no matter what, how grateful he was to her.

Jungkook was in his car when his eyes fall on a painting shop.. He remembered Rose told him once that she really loves painting, and he thought maybe she must be sad, so he should take something with him to light her mood and make her happy.

"Driver can you stop the car near that painting shop" He told his diver and his driver did so.

Taehyung was in his shop... Putting frame in his painting... Today there were only few customers but still he was happy because he got time to peacefully do his work.

After some time Taehyung was finally able to put frame in his painting.

"It's almost complete just needed some Tae's magic touch" He giggled while thinking.

He was having some thought about what to do next when a customer came inside his shop. The man was dressed in all black and was really looking good, generally all back do not like good, this good on everyone and the customer was really looking handsome... Well not as handsome as his husband but he was.

"He seems like some outsider" Taehyung thought.

"Welcome sir, how can I help you"  Taehyung said with a smile looking little foreword from his counter.

"Just came to buy some painting" The stranger said looking around

"Please check around, there are lots of paintings, hope you will able to find what you are looking for" Taehyung said showing the stranger around his shop.

Jungkook was really impressed by the painting around him, he never thought he will be able to find such good arts in this small shop. Though every painting was great according to him but his eyes were finding something unique..
After roaming around for some good time his eyes finally found something that he was looking for.

"Pack this please" Jungkook said to Taehyung who was busy checking some paper.

" Which one sir" Taehyung said raising his head from his work.

"This one"  Jungkook said pointing his finger towards the painting he likes the most no starch that he loves the most.

"No sir, I am sorry but I will not be able to pack this one, this is not for sale" Taehyung said and stood in front of the painting.

"What but why... If this is not for sale then what it is doing in the shop" Jungkook said with a frown.

"Actually sir I brought this painting to give it a final touch... There are so many more paintings please choose any of them" Taehyung felt bad that he was not able to fulfill his customer wish.. But he can't help.He cannot give this painting.

" Oh come on, I will pay you double just give me this" Jungkook said with a smirk... well you can but everything if you have money.

"Sorry sir but I cannot fulfill your request" Taehyung said.

"I will pay you double, triple or whatever money you want just give me this one" Jungkook was really very irritated now. No one had ever said no to him.

" I am sorry sir, but if you could pay me ten times more than also I will not give you this... It's for someone special "

"Do you even know who I am? And what do you think of yourself there are much better painters and painting then your" Jungkook said angrily.

"Whoever you are I am not going to change my decision.. And if there are better painting then please go and buy... Don't waste my time sir" Taehyung said mocking his customer.

Jungkook gave an angry look to Taehyung before coming out of his shop.

"What a shithead painter he was, that painting was not that good still he was carrying so much attitude, I will buy better painting than this one, I just hate this painter, hope not to see him ever" Jungkook thought angrily. He was furious and irritated , he just wanted to go  home and to his love now.

"Some people really don't understand the meaning of no, what he thought he can buy anything and everything if he has money... I really don't like this kind of people who show and talk only about money... Hope to never see this kind of customer ever in life... He spoiled my mood" Taehyung was really in bad mood now, so he took the painting he made for his special one and closed the door and went toward his home.

Hope you like it☺😌