Twenty one

Do vote and comments if you enjoyed reading...

Jin was waiting for Taehyung outside his office, as soon as he saw Taehyung coming out of the room he went to him and said

"Tae I am really sorry for the way my brother behaved" Jin said looking at Taehyung

"No Jin hyung... please dont say sorry and that's okay I can understand"

"No Tae, you don't know from the time Rose left us... he has changed, I feel like he is not my little brother anymore, he is not in his senses, he don't even know what he is doing" Jin said looking all sad.

"It's okay hyung, I am also going through what he is going through, so I can understand, and we all have our ways of dealing with situation.... I hope he soon understand the way he is dealing is not correct"

"I hope that too Tae.... But I am worried for you.... Please be careful, he will not let you work so easily, and he will do everything possible to make you quit this job"

"It's okay hyung... I will be careful, please don't worry so much"

"Okay go now, it's time for your meeting, just we careful, and call me anytime you feel like, I will always be there for you" Jin said ruffling Taehyung's hair

"Thank you so much hyung.... I will be going now, see you soon" Taehyungsaid smiling at Jin, he is really thankful to have met Jin.

With that Jin left, and Taehyung went towards his meeting room.

As Taehyung enters the meeting room, everyone was present there., all investors, important employee, even Miss Choi was present there, then his eyes fall on CEO chair, but the CEO was not there.... He went towards his chair and took his seat

"Well Good noon everyone, as everyone is present here except the CEO, I guess we have to wait a little... He really was so happy because of your company's offer, and he personally asked us to make sure that the meeting does not starts before him" Taehyung said to the investor and employee of other company.

He really don't know where the CEO is, but he have to make up, he cannot even let the meeting get started because if he does, he knows for sure that the CEO will throw Miss Choi out of this company and he cannot let that happen.

"It's okay Mr Kim we understand, we can all wait for Mr John, I don't think we have problem in that" One of the investor said

"Thank you, he was really keen to meet you" Taehyung said smiliy at them.

Everyone agreed to wait for the CEO. Taehyung looked at Miss Choi, but she gave him the expression which made him understand that she don't know anything about where the CEO is.

He really hopes the CEO comes, he knows how important this partnership is and he don't want this meeting to get cancelled.

Jungkook knows everyone must we waiting for him in the meeting room, he also knows the meeting cannot start untill he will go there, that why he told Miss Choi to make sure the meeting don't start untill he comes...... and he is in no plan to attend the meeting.

If the meeting starts without him, he will make sure that Miss Choi quits her job.... It's win win situation fir him, either the meeting get cancelled and this deal don't happens or Miss Choi loose her job.... and he is happy with anything.

Because somewhere he know how important Miss Choi is to this company, she have been working here for quite some time and she knows a lot.

"Let's see Mr Kim Taehyung, what you choose to save,that deal or miss Choi's job...... " Jungkook thought with a smirk on his face.

" Ahh... Let's go and grab some coffee by myself, since my secretary must be busy waiting for me in the meeting room" Jungkook said to himself while stretching his hands upwards.

He went to take coffee for himself, he was walking around the office, and then he finally found himself the coffee machine, as he was about to go there to get himself a coffee, he heard two employees talking his name, so he went little closer to them to listen that they were actually talking,

He just went and stood near the coffee machine like he is taking coffee and not listening to them, and the two girls employees talking didn't even notice the CEO was just standing behind them.

"Have you see Mr Jeon.... Today he came to office...he is so hot" One Girl said to other.

"Yeh... I have see him while he was walking inside Mr Kim office... he is handsome and hot both... But I wonder what makes him come to the office"

"Yeh... I also think so... I heard after whatever Rose ma'am did to him he was really angry on her but still he came"

"I don't understand how could Rose ma'am cheat on such a handsome guy... I mean yeh Eunwoo sir was smart and handsome too.... But Mr Jeon is way beyond I think"

Jungkook was really angry after listening to all those two girls talking, if felt like people are laughing at his foolishness, how could he trust that girl.... Does these two girls have no work to do, he was about to scold them but stop when he listen to there next sentence

"Yeh... But even Mr Kim is so handsome still Eunwoo sir thought of cheating on him, Mr Kim is such a sweet person but still his husband cheat on him"

"Yeh... I feel sorry for them.... but we can have them since they are single now, don't you think " With that both girl laughed and did hi-fi and went towards there desk.

Jungkook felt like his legs froze after listening to the two girls.

"That COO is that Eunwoo's husband... Then Eunwoo was married, still Rose cheated on me, she cheated on me with a married man,and now what that's cheater husband doing here" Jungkook cannot believe his ears..... He cannot believe the fact that his girlfriend was cheating on him with a married man, this mader his anger increase ten times.

Taehyung and rest of the members are waiting for kook to come so that they can start the meeting.

" Mr Kim, I think we waited way to long... we have other works to do too... we can't wait the whole day for Mr Jeon" One of the investor said to Tae

"Sir just wait for few minutes more, he must be stuck in something" Taehyung said looking

"Okay... But we can't wait for long....if he don't comes in few minutes either you start the meeting without him or we will find some other client for the designs"

Taehyung just nooded his head by looking at the investors.

"Where are you.... what are you even doing, just come fast " Taehyung thought about the CEO, he was worried loosing this deal, he can't let it go like this but he cannot start the meeting without the CEO , if he does so Miss Choi will loose her job, he can't do that...

Jungkook was thinking about whatever both the girls said.He cannot believe everyone in the office knows about Rose and Eunwoo affair.... this made his blood boil. And he still cannot believe that Mr Kim is Eunwoo husband.

"That's why when I saw him today I felt like I have seen him before.... now I remember I saw him that day on the bridge.....what is he doing here, why is he helping and being all good with everyone ,what is he upto.... I think we seriously need to talk Mr Kim Taehyung"

That day when Rose died, he don't remember anything from that day,he was so much in shock, just remembered that his girlfriend died and she cheated on him with his employee, but now when he look back he was trying to remember everything that happened that day which was breaking his heart more into pieces and making him more angry.

Hey.... Next chapter is up... Do comment your views....
Love ❤
I hope I am writing something worth reading 🤔

Please vote, share and comment