Forty Two

" What the hell has happened to me " Jungkook thought while sitting on the bed in his room.

"How could I do that, how could I kiss a man, how could I... " Jungkook dropped his face in his hands. He was feeling restless, he has not been able to forget that particular face, those lips, the feeling that he got while kissing that person, he can't put it words, that feeling of holding him in his arms, the way COO rested his face on his chest.

Everything was too much for Jungkook, this feeling in his heart,this emotion is too much but, how can he have this kind of feeling for a man, a man, a fucking man, how could this be possible, how can he feel something like this for him,and more importantly "why was this feeling so right?'' 

This can't be possible, he had never in his life felt any kind of attraction towards any man before and now he kissed someone and that too someone who was drunk and a man. What will he say to the COO now, how will he explains him, when he himself don't know why he did that.

"Why, Why do I feel this way towards that man? How could I just casually kiss him and not feel anything weird.What is happening to me. What is that man doing to me? "

Jungkook kept thinking about everything that happened today. His own behaviur was shocking to him.

''All these are nonsense, it's just that i am feeling bad for being angry on Tae in the morning... all these are due to the guilt I am carrying, I will go and say sorry to him for being angry and for kiss_in_g... yes kissing.... ''

''All these means nothing, my mind is playing with... I just need a proper sleep... yes sleep... and these feelings will go away, everything will be alright, everything will be back to normal when I will wake up' Jungkook thought shaking his mind. Yes these things means nothing. How could this mean anything, he was never in his life attracted towards any man, he was always into girls, always liked girls all his life, he had a girlfriend for so long and now he was attracted towards a man, no this can't happen, he cannot imagine himself with a man.

He is straight,  and he knows that, now just because of a man he cannot start doubting his sexuality, he just cannot turn gay for a man. No it's not that he has any kind of problem with sexuality, there are so many for his friends who has different sexual orientation and he respects all of them, the thing was he don't know, no actually he knows who he is, so all these means nothing, and yes that kiss, okay two friends can  kiss each other too... "but  on lips? "

Maybe kiss on lips was a bit too extreme he agrees and may be no friends do that but it was matter of time. Taehyung was drunk, he was balancing him and thing happened, one thing led to another and kiss happened,so it was timming fault not his.

He made himself comfortable in his bed and took his blanket on himself with a firm determination to forget everything and sleep, ut he kept tossing on his bed for half of the night with all these thoughts, no matter how much he tried he was not able to remove Taehyung face from his mind, he felt that his mind had captured the COO picture and saved it and everytime he close his eyes, the picture comes on display and finally after tossing on bed for half of the night he slept with someone particular in his mind.

                                *****

Next day :-

Taehyung was in the office.... he was not feeling well, his head was paining because of the amount of drinks he had last evening.

"Ahh... because of that stupid CEO, I drank so much, now my brain will explode due to the pain" Taehyung said and took the ship of his coffee.