seven

Do vote and comments if you enjoyed reading...

"Umm... Kook meet Eunwoo, he is an employee in my company and also a major stock holder" Rose said stepping closer to Jungkook.

"Ohh hey, I am Jeon jungkook... Rose boyfriend" Jungkook said looking with soft smile, kissing her forehead and then extended his hand towards Eunwoo to shake.

"Hello sir" Eunwoo said looking at the couple, shaking his hand
.
"You both continue, I will take my leave" Giving a last glance towards Rose,
Eunwoo left.

"You have never mentioned him" Jungkook said holding Rose hand.

"Just an employee Kook, let's dance" Rose said pulling Jungkook towards dance floor. Jungkook chuckled, he knows how much Rose love to dance so he let her pull himself without any protest.

For the rest of the night, they all danced, had fun and laughed their heart out... It was indeed a memorable night.

___________________________________________

Today Taehyung's shop was not as busy as other days, so he thought of closing the shop and visiting Jimin.

It had been quit a few days meeting his best friend, and he also want to inform him about his painting that he had completed the painting  and now Jimin could come and see it.

He was currently standing near the gate of Jimin's dance class. As he entered the dance class he found his best friend taking class, so he sat on a couch and thought of waiting for him.. he didn't thought of disturbing his best friend during class hour's.

Taehyung always felt that Jimin was a great dancer and performer during school days but now seeing him teaching other and moving so effortlessly he felt that he became much better than before. He was mesmerized seeing his best friend dancing so effortlessly.

After the class ended, he practically ran and jump on his friend.

"Hey... Chim chim... You are such an amazing dancer, I am so proud of you" Taehyung said being excited, he was really proud of his best friend.

"Hey Tae, when did you came, I did not notice you... I am sorry" Jimin was so happy seeing his best friend.

"Uhhh don't be sorry, I came half an hour before and it was amazing to see you dancing I really enjoyed myself" Taehyung said dismissing Jimin worries.

"Thankyou Tae, why didn't you inform me before" Jimin asked, using towel to clean the sweat from his face.

"Just wanted to give you surprise, anyway I am here to tell you that I finally completed my painting, and I want you to see and tell me your opinion" Taehyung said with a proud smile.

"I am sure, it must be great... Anyway what are you wearing that day" Jimin asked as he kept the towel on the table and picked the water bottle to drink water.

"I don't know, haven't decided yet"

"Wear something sexy and blow your husband mind" Jimin said teasing Taehyung

"Shut up, you idiot., let's go grab some coffee... "

"Let's gooo"

With that both the friends went to nearby cafe.

Two days before the marriage:-

Marriage is in two days.... Jungkook's happiness could not be expressed in words, he was so happy and excited. From selecting his dress for marriage to even helping Rose in selecting her dress to personally calling and inviting each of his and even Rose friend's, to helping in decoration to practicing dance he does it all.

"You know, I have never seen someone this excited to get married" Jin said amazed by his brother egerness to get married.

"Well why would I not, I am marrying my dream girl" Jungkook said with a smile on his face.... Oh how lucky he is.

"Whatever the reason is., I am happy that you are finally taking some responsibility, being that lazy Kook" Jin said being happy that his brother is doing some work.

"Why would I not take responsibility, I am getting married only once and I want it to be the best"

He really can't wait to get married.