Forty seven

It's been a month to the day when everyone got to know about the murder of Eunwoo and Rose. Life was back to normal well not exactly but it was.

At first Taehyung locked himself in his house for a week, did not contact anyone, didn't talk to anyone not even Jimin. So many times Jimin came and knocked his door to come out and talk to him but every time Taehyung declined, requesting for some space.

After that he went to his hometown, back to his and Eunwoo house, he wanted to live there for some day, but for some reason the home that once used to give him peace was suffocating him. Every corner of that house holds so many memories of him and his ex husband that it was making hard for Taehyung to live there. Then he decided to visit his parents, lived with them for two-three days and then came back to the city.

It was not easy for Taehyung to except the truth, whoever he met, weather his parents or his neighbor's or his friends back in his home town or even Jimin and Yoongi, everyone suggested him to except his faith and move on but how?

How to move on? He don't know where he stands in the matter of Eunwoo. Did he still  love him? No, he don't. That's something he knows, after whatever his ex husband did to him, after scattering his trust, after loving him so much and receiving only lie and cheating in return he knows that no romantic feelings are left in him for Eunwoo. If Eunwoo was alive, he knows that after getting to know the truth he must have divorced him because he know himself, he must have choosen a separate path, he could not have lived with the person who cheated on him, who didn't valued his feelings, he gave everything to him, to his relationship, to his marriage and received nothing from the other end, he know now for sure that no romatic feelings are left in him for that person.

But yes he still have feelings for him, what kind of feelings he don't know, maybe the feelings people have for someone with whome they had been in love with at some point in their life, feeling of concern, feeling of care, well he can't exactly pin point, but yes there are still something left inside him for his ex husband. So move on.. How?

How people do that? How does people realise that they have moved on and ready to start everything again? He never dated anyone else before Eunwoo, he was his first love, they dated for some time and then got married, so he have no idea how moving on works? How would he know the day when he would finally be ready to move on? When he would finally be ready to start over again?

Taehyung joined the office after 10 days of that incident, initially he did not interact with any of his colleague not even Miss Choi and Kai, liked he used to, always busy with work and minding his business not talking to anyone, but after some days he was back to his self.

Though nowadays  he still keeps himself busy with work so that his mind do not deviate in different direction and to his surprise the deviation was not his ex- husband but Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook has vanished somewhere. Taehyung don't know where he was, no call, no message, no contact, no coming at his house without informing, no forcefully entering his house. He had not seen even a glance of CEO from last one month. Last time he had seen the CEO on the day when they came from Rose father office, after that he just disappeared, don't know where he was, what was he doing, ha had called the CEO more than thousand times till now, but every time the call was either left unanswered or automatically goes on voice mail. He asked Yoongi hyung but even he don't know anything.

"Miss Choi I am telling you, I am going to kill him the day he comes in front of me" Taehyung said sipping coffee in the cafeteria of his office. Miss Choi chuckled listening to the COO.

"Don't worry Mr Kim, he will be back soon, must be somewhere busy with some work" Miss Choi said, even being the personal secretary of the CEO she don't have any knowledge about CEO's whereabouts.