Thirteen

Do vote and comments if you enjoyed reading...

"CAN YOU ALL STOP SPEAKING NONSENSE ABOUT MY HUSBAND, HE CANNOT LOVE ANYONE APART FROM ME, NEITHER CAN HE KILL ANY ONE"
Taehyung shouted on the top of his lungs.

"Please do a proper investigation Officer, and don't speak without any proof, and you... " Taehyung said pointing towards Miss Choi

"Stop speaking nonsense about my husband, I will not tolerate one more nonsense of yours"

"Sir I was just telling the truth, whatever I have seen and heard from people, if you don't trust me you can go an ask other employees too, they will tell you the same thing, because they all noticed the same things"

Jungkook was shocked to listen to this, every one noticed it, everyone knows,how could he not see this, how could he be so blind by love that he did not notice his girlfriend cheating on him..

"You are not telling the truth, I will tell you the truth, I don't know about that girl whatever her name is... Rose or anything, I don't know about her, but I know my Eunwoo, he cannot love anyone except me, he does not even notice anyone apart from me he only and only loved me... That is that only truth, did you understand "

Yes his husband has only loved him and can never, never love anyone else, they were not just any boyfriends, they were husbands, they got married, they promised to love each other till their last breath, how could someone even think that Eunwoo can love anyone who is not Taehyung.

"Jimin tell them, tell them how much my Eunwoo loves me, tell them how much he cares for me, tell them"

Jimin don't know what to say, he don't know what to believe and what not to... But somewhere he feels that whatever the girls is saying, there is some truth to her words, and the way Eunwoo was behaving from last few months, he know something is wrong, but he can't voice out his thought now, he can't break his best friend more, his bestfriend is already going though the worst phase of his life, so he just told what Taehyung was telling him to say

"Yes he is telling the truth, Eunwoo can never love anyone except Tae, I have know him from quite long time,and I know how much he loves my bestfriend"

"Have you all listened to my bestfriend, my husband can never cheat me, and what ever you all are saying about why they where holding hand and all, Eunwoo was a very fine man, my husband was a gentleman, he was a man with manners,he was a kind and humble man, he always used to put others before himself, I am sure at that condition also, he must be trying to help that girls when those things happened, may be he was trying to help that girl by holding her hand, when my husband lost his li...life, tha.. that's why they were found in that condition " Taehyung was not able to speak, his voice were not coming out... his heart was crying.

Taehyung was all broken, he just wanted to cry his heart out, he wanted to go and see his husband, to hold his hand to be with him. But he cannot just cry and keep quite when people are putting wrong blame on his husband, he know how great person is husband was, he just cannot let people speak anything about his husband.

"So you cheated me because you found a gentleman, a fine man, great" Jungkook throught. He cannot believe his ears. He cannot believe whatever he is listening,he cannot believe whatever happened today.... In just a span of a day he lost his everything, his so called best friend, his love, his to be wife, his trust, his believe, everything... What is he felt with now?... nothing.

"Officer please investigate properly, I want to know what really happened to my husband, please it's a request" Taehyung requested.

"Okay sir we will try out best, now you all can go, any further information will be notified to all of you"

Jungkook was the first one to leave, he doesn't know where he wants to go but he knows that he wants to leave that place behind, he wants to leave the thought of that person behind who made fun of him, his friendship, his love. When Jungkook came to this place he was broken, he lost the most precious thing of his life but now when he is leaving this place he don't know what to feel, his mind, body, senses, everything is numb. His mind is blank. He don't know whether to cry at the loss of his love or to laugh at himself for being the world biggest fool.

As soon as Taehyung came out of the police station, he ran to the place where he can meet his husband, he ran as fast as possible, he did not even wait for his best friend to accompany him, now at this moment nothing matters except the love of his life.....

Taehyung was all crying and running, running as fast as possible, his legs were giving up but he didn't want to stop, he cannot stop, he feels that if he stops even for a second, he will not we able to see his husband even for the last time...

How cruel can life be.... One day, just one day can change everything in your life... Your belief, your love, your happiness, sadness, it can take the most precious thing from you, and maybe, just may be,also helps you to meet that someone, someone you need the most in your life but you never notice, everything can be changed in just a day.

Hey... Hope you will like this chapter..
Do comments and tell me....thanku