Forty Three

"Why just why?" Jungkook shouted throwing everything from the table kept in the corner of his room.

"Ahhhh..... Why the hell am I behaving like this" Jungkook can't understand, what had happened to him... Why the hell was he behaving this way. He has never felt like this, never. Then why now? What's there in that man that has made him feel like this.

"Why can't I control my anger" So what if they were holding hand, so what if they were sitting close?, why he behaved that way? what was that anger for? It's not like Taehyung belong to him that no one could touch him, then why did he behaved like that.

From last so many days, everything has been questionable, his feelings, his sexuality, the way his body reacts around him, the way he loose him temper when someone is too close to him and he has no answer to any of his question, every question add one more question and that is why? why is he feeling this way, why can't he control his body, his feelings, his thoughts?

"Why the face of that man don't leave my mind?" Every time Jungkook close his eyes he always sees COO face, everytime he is infront of Taehyung, he can't take his eyes of that face, from those eyes, from the time they had kissed every second he feels like going back to the COO, to be with him, to hold him in his arms like he held that night, is it right to have these kinds of thought for the man and especially is it right to have these kinds of thought of that man... and if it's not right than why do he keep having these thoughts?

"Why? why? whhhhhhyyy" Jungkook shouted pulling his hair.

"Kook... What happened, why are you shouting?" Jin asked knocking the door he knocked again but got no answer.

"Kook please open the door, talk to me" Jin said. He don't know what has happened to Jungkook, he just came from office, he was in kitchen taking a glass of water for himself to drink when he heard the voice of his brother shouting, he was confused of his brother behavior because as far as he knows everything was alright, nothing as such has happened that could make his brother behave like this.... He ran towards his brother room to know the reason, to comfort him.

"Kook please let me in" Jin said again, he was about to knock when the door opened.

"Kook what happened, are you alright" Jin asked coming inside the room. He was shocked when he saw the condition of the room, not a single item was on its place, everything was thrown on the floor, books, pillow, clothes were on the floor...vases, statues, frames were all broken.

"Kook, what the hell happened " Jin asked with a bit of anger, facing his brother. When will his brother grow up, this one habit of his brother was something he hates the most from childhood, whenever Jungkook was angry even when he was just a child he always does this, how many times he had told him to not do this, but he never listened.

"Jungkook are you lis... Kook" His voice soften as he looked at his brother... There were tears in his eyes, his hair were pulled, face was red.

"Kook, you know you can tell me anything right" Jin said wiping his tears.

"Hyung...hyung" Jungkook said resting his head on his brother shoulder.

"Yes little brother, I am right here, let's sit somewhere first" Jin said and took his brother to his own room, Jungkook room was too messy to sit and talk.

"Here take this" Jin said giving Jungkook a glass of water, he drank and kept the glass on the night stand.

"So you wanna tell me what happened" Jin asked after some time when he felt his brother relaxed a little.