TeN

It's been few minutes of Jungkook standing there and waiting for his bride to come... This feeling of standing and waiting for Rose is something he cannot express in words, it's so overwhelming. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, the face of Rose smiling appeared as soon as he closed his eyes, a small smile appeared on his face.

Every guest were eagerly waiting for the bride to come. Jungkook parents and his hyung cannot wait for the ceremony to start. Jin felt so proud for his little brother, always used to run away from taking responsibilities and now he is taking the life biggest responsibility and he can't be more happier.

Few minutes passed but the bride didn't came, Jungkook eyes were stuck on the door through which Rose will enter, he was waiting for the door to open so he could finally see his love, if it's not for rituals he would have gone to take Rose by himself.

"I will go and check" Hobi said to Jin seeing how impatience Jungkook was becoming.

"Okay"

And with that Hobi goes to check Rose.
Jin looks at his brother and give him an assuring smile. Jungkook smile back.

After some time, Hobi and Rose parents came, Jungkook can clearly see some tension on their face.

Rose parents were talking to Jungkook parents and all could be seen tense.
He was wandering what actually happened that all are seem so tense, when he wasn't able to control his thought further, he walks down from the stage towards his parents.

"What happened? Why you all are so tensed? " Jungkook asked walking towards them.

"Kook, Rose haven't come till now"Rose father said in a tense voice.

" I have called her, she told me that she was leaving the company and would go to nearby parlor to get ready but after that she isn't picking up her phone, I don't know where she is" Rose mother says panicking.

"She must be getting ready in the parlor, you know she takes time to get ready" Yoongi said by looking at Jungkook.

"Yeh but it actually some time now, I just hope nothing bad happened to my daughter" Rose mother said.

"Everything is good, don't say anything negative, I will go and check on her" Jungkook said getting angry on Rose mother, how could she say anything bad would happen, nothing bad can happen, Rose will come in some time, and they will get married and live happily ever after.

"No you don't go, it will not look nice if groom also leaves the place, there are so many guest here, what will they think?" Mr John said looking around towards the guest.

"I don't care what will they think, I will just go and bring Rose with me" Jungkook was getting furious,how can his father think about his guest and not about Rose

"No Kook you stay here, we will go and bring Rose" Jin said keeping his hand on his brother shoulder.

"Yaa, we will just go and bring Rose, till then don't worry" Hobi said with a smile that cn brighten anyone's day.

"Come back soon" Jungkook said looking at his hyungs with hope.

"We will" With that Hobi, Jin and Yoongi left to bring back Rose.

They reached Rose company and looked for someone so that they can ask about Rose.

They went to reception,

"Excuse me, we are here to meet Miss Rose" Jin said to the lady at reception.

"I am sorry sir, but she is not in the company currently, she is getting married today, so you can take the appointment for tomorrow" They don't want to mention the real reason, they don't want so many people to panic.