Or worse, the hard rive might crash.

There's a possibility that it might not be a virus but it's a gamble, still I'm tempted to open it.

But suddenly an idea came to me, Aurelius. He knows a lot about computers, my brother knew how to handle devices well so maybe he could help. I called him on my cellphone and explained the situation and he agreed to check it.

                   ***********

"You got the goods?"

He asked, entering my room with his laptop and some other computer stuff that was just a tangle of cords.

"Yeah, it's in the briefcase on the couch."

He puffs on a chargeable vape that shaped like a cigar and I snatched it from his mouth.

"I told you to stop smoking that shit, it's not healthy."

But instead of replying, he goes over to check the brief case. I switched my laptop from sleep mode and opened Gmail.

"It's all there, two thousand U.S in cash." Why would he even ask me for cash, we're brothers!

He answered, rubbing his palms together.

"Good, I can begin now."

We sat down on the bed and he instructed me to attach a his USB cable to my laptop. I'm really anxious to see what that file contains and I grew impatient as each second went by.

"Isn't there a quicker way to do this?"

He was typing impossibly fast over his keyboard, ignoring my plea. A bunch of weird looking coded instructions were swooping over his computer screen.

"What in the world? How do you even know --"

"Open your anti virus program now and stop gawking like an imbecile," he says and I clicked it open.

Talk about a smart mouth.

"I hope that's not a virus on your computer."

Without looking at me, he replied with an annoyed tone.

"It's not, if you don't understand what I'm doing, just be quiet so I can concentrate."

I placed a hand over my mouth, rolling my eyes.

"ILOVEYOU."

He says and I smiled, crossing my legs.

"I love you too little brother."

"No idiot, that's the name of the virus."

He sighed and face palmed and I scooted closer.

"I love you, that's the name of the virus inside the file." He says.

"That's just messed up, why would they even call it that?"

Luckily, I did the right thing by getting him to check the content.

He continues to type.

"Yes. Once the file is opened, this little guy enters your PC, however appearing as a normal file in the OS."

He clicks open the control panels on my laptop.

"It would send itself to users' mailing lists and overwrite files."

Whoever this hacking bastard is was close to destroying my computer system and my entire company's management. They must be skilled and talking about skills, my brother was pretty awesome.

"How can you open the file and not be infec --"

"Shh! I'm modifying your PC's firewall while decoding the virus's encryption,"