65

"Steven please be careful." Sandra said in a panic to her brother as she drove to the compound while also being on the phone with him. "I can't- I cant lose anyone else."

"Don't worry Sand, I will be ok and do anything in my power to get them back." Steve said, "look, I uh- they want to start heading out now to do this so get here safe. It's bad enough your on your phone while driving."

Sandra sighed. "Steven relax yourself, I'm almost there. I had another vision last night for the first time in a while."

"Are you sure it wasn't a dream?"

"Positive. I don't dream, I have nightmares and I've had them since Thanos." Sandra said.

She could hear Steve sigh. "Sandy I've gotta go, be careful getting here. Love you."

Sandra smiled. It was nice to hear someone say they loved her, although it was coming from her brother this time. "Love you too Steve, be careful." And with that, the call ended.

- - -

Entering the compound, Sandra made her way to the room where they built the time machine to see how well they did. And in all honesty, she was impressed.

The platform looked way larger than she imagined, probably to fit the entire team. Of course Tony had to add his "stark industries" logo on it, trying to keep it hidden.

But she was so busy inspecting the machine that she didn't even notice the sad looking avengers making their way into the room. "What's with the faces?" She asked, "and how long have you guys been done?"

Steve and Clint looked especially sad. "Come." Steve said, leading her out to the hallway to explain what had happened to Natasha.

"D-dead..?" Sandra asked, feeling her knees become weak as she stumbled over. "No no no that's impossible."

Steve caught his sister, giving her a tight hug meanwhile she tightly gripped the back of his shirt. "Look, we got the stones so that means we can get her back.. right?"

Sandra frowned and let go of Steve, wiping the tears from her eyes. "We can try." She said, now nodding her head in attempt to calm down. "Let me change into my suit then we can do this thing."

"You have that same old one Tony made you?" He asked.

The smallest smirk grew into Sandra's face. "I've had a lot of free time Steven, you think I haven't been trying to keep myself busy?" She said as she began to walk off to the gear and weapons room to change.

- - -

The remaining avengers stood in Tony's suit testing room, the gauntlet with the stones sitting on a stand as they waited for Sandra to return.

"You think she noticed?" Tony asked, gesturing to the stark industries logo on the time machine.

Scott nodded. "Oh yeah totally. She was looking at it when we walked in."

The conversation ended when Sandra walked through the door, her hair tied up into a ponytail while the bulletproof leather catsuit sat nicely in her body and showed off her curves. "I'm still not very happy with you stark, but right now I just care about getting this mission done." She stated.

Tony nodded. "Great." He said, handing that gauntlet to Bruce so he could do the snap. "Now stand behind your brother so you don't get killed by the snap. We don't know what it will do."

Being the cocky girl she was, Sandra held up her middle finger at Tony as she stood behind Steve.

Just as Bruce began to raise his hand to snap, Sandra got another vision. She couldn't tell where it was taking place, but there was total destruction. Fires in random spots, lots of smoke, and even more debris from a destroyed building.

It wasn't until she noticed the infamous avengers logo on the ground that she realized what was happening.

As she zoned back into focus, she was already too late. She laid on the cold ground surrounded by rubble and debris.

"Hey! Is anyone here?!" She called out, carefully standing from the ground. "ANYONE?!"

"Sa-d-a is th-at yo-u?" Her communicator sounded, the connection to on being terrible considering she must've been deep underground.

"YEAH!" She shouted, "IM TRAPPED DOWN HERE!"

The line was silent, the only audible sound to Sandra was the massive flowing g of water coming her way. "IF SOMEONE COULD HELP ME BEFORE I DROWN I WOULD APPRECIATE IT!" She shouted, getting smacked by the water.

"Cap on your left." She heard Sams voice say from the communicator as he spoke on her line.

"SAM?!" She said in shock.

"Dammit i connected to the wrong line!" He complained, the sound of him switching lines playing as he did so.

Sandra groaned. "Your such an asshole Wilson."

As the water reached just below the girls neck, Sandra noticed that she could use it to her advantage, seeing that the water would be forced to rise and bring her with it. "I just got this suit and I've already messed it up." She complained to herself. "YOU GUYS ABSOLUTELY SUCK AT LISTENING TO ME BY THE WAY." She shouted into the communicator, holding it above the water to avoid damage.

"Hey kid." Clint said to the girl, reaching down from where he was and pulling her hand up. "You might wanna come see this."