10

"Tony knows how to do it, so go wake sleeping beauty. There's a tracker in my watch. Follow it-" Bucky listened to the recording Sandra had just sent him in the meeting room, Steve sitting beside him and Natasha across from him.

They could hear the exact moment where the hydra agents caught up to Sandra and tackled her to the ground. "Damn it! I knew letting her go would cause this." Bucky said, "Romanoff, can you go wake Tony?"

Natasha nodded standing up to leave the room. "Didn't she say that they were going to bring her to the factory we were at the other day though?" Natasha asked.

Steve shook his head, looking up at Natasha. "Yes, but she wasn't positive about it." He said, "now my sisters life is on the line right now so just go get stark."

Steve came off a little more harsh than he thought he would've sounded and gave Natasha an apologetic look. She simply just nodded and left the room to get Tony.

"This is all my fault." Bucky said, "if I hadn't let her go she would've been fine."

Steve looked over to Bucky and sighed. "No, she wouldn't have. She said that she saw them coming with that.. telepathy thing she's got going on now." Steve said, watching as Natasha was practically dragging to y into the room. "Besides, tell me one time where she has ever been wrong about something."

"Ok this better be important." Tony said, "or else Romanoff just dumped water on my new pillow and ruined it for no reason."

Natasha sighed. "Your rich, just buy another one."

"Sandra went on the run again since hydra found her location, but then they found her again while she was running and got her." Bucky said, "her message said you knew how to track her down, which doesn't make sense since you've barely known her a day."

Tony shrugged his shoulders and opened his tracking app on the screen. "Actually, I've known her since I was a kid. She would come around my parents house once a month to check in and then get back to being on the run." He said, acting as if it didn't matter. "She was there the morning before SOMEONE killed my parents."

Bucky frowned, knowing tony would always hold that against him. But, him and Tony still decided to keep their friendship mutual since Steve finally convinced Tony that it wasn't Bucky's fault.

"Don't even start you two." Steve and Natasha said at the same time. "Let's never do that again." They agreed.

Tony pressed a couple buttons, looking at the many tracking devices he had planted in several different things when another name had popped up.

SRSWBHS

"What the heck does that mean?" Steve asked, seeing Tony was looking at that specific name. Steve even tried to pronounce the letters as a word, failing miserably.

Tony took out a small notebook from one of the filing cabinets in the room, his fathers name on the front cover. Flipping through the pages, he found the same combination of letters and what the device was.

Howard Stark
*Project #63*
- SRSWBHS (Sandra Rogers Smart Watch By Howard Stark)
- Sandys communicator
- emergency contact only
- SOS alert button
- tracker inside

"I've got it." Tony said, putting the notebook on the table to show the others. "My dad had made Sandra the watch to track her down and keep in touch when she was on the run. He called in the SRSWBHS, meaning Sandra Rogers smart watch by Howard stark. That must've been when he wasn't too clever with naming his inventions."

Steve nodded. "Great, so where is she?" He asked, watching as Tony pressed on the devices name and waited for the tracker to come up.

Tony sighed, seeing the tracker was showing up somewhere in the middle of the woods. "Well, I can tell you one thing.. no where good." He said, "Friday, transfer the tracker to my suit and prepare us a quinjet."

"On it, sir."

- - -

Meanwhile during Sandra's time being captured, she was doing much better than she expected. Although she felt like absolute garbage, she still managed to take out the four guards in the back of the van with her.

Luckily for her, the van was sound proofed so the driver couldn't hear a thing. Next, she took the keys off of one of the guards hooks and unlocked the cuffs she was in so she could at least fight better.

She peeked out the back window of the van, seeing that there was one more van behind them. Sandra got lucky, seeing that the guards she knocked out were armed with sticky bombs.

Taking two of the bombs, she pressed down the timers for both to detonate in five seconds, then kicked the doors open and threw them.

Her driver could hear what was going on once the doors opened and tires screeched, driving faster to avoid the explosion.

Within seconds, the van behind them was blown up and in flames. Sandra knew there would be no survivors, no amount of armor could save anyone from that.

All that was left for her to do was take out the driver, which was rather simple since he had stopped the van and came around the back to handle her.

"This ends now." The driver said, standing in front of Sandra with a gun pointed to her head.

Quickly, Sandra reached back and grabbed one of the guards guns, pointing it at the driver and shooting. "Your right. It does end now.. for you." She smirked, casually hopping out of the van and dusting off herself.

She took some weapons from the hydra agents and put them in her backpack, running off into the woods again. She needed a new safe house, and fast.

But first, she needed to tell Bucky that she didn't need any more help. Flipping open her watch, she pressed the hologram to call Bucky. He answered almost immediately.

"Sandy where the hell are you?!" He asked, his voice laced with stress. "We are about to leave and come find you."

"Don't bother." She said, "I handled them all for now."

"Sand, what do you mean you handled them all..?" Steve asked, clearly near Bucky.

"Oh! My connection is cutting out, gotta go! Don't try to find me, love you!" She said, flipping the watch shut and proceeding on through the woods.

This runaway thing isn't so easy anymore. Not when there's people who actually care about you again.