38

"Ok! Lockdown is over which means so is the intense training most of you have been doing." Tony said as everyone was sat in the meeting room, watching him walk as he spoke. "This also means that we can get back to saving the world."

Sam sighed, leaning back in his seat. "Stark I don't think the world is in great danger right now." He said. "But I am getting the hell out of here, I think I'm developing Sandra's anger issues from being here this long."

"Fuck off bird brain." Sandra said as she raised her middle finger up at Sam.

Steve sighed and put his focus back to Tony, who sat impatiently waiting for the two to stop.

"How about this, everyone needs to be out of here to somewhere different. I'll allow one person to stay here." Tony said, putting up a finger. "We have all been together too long for any of our minds to handle."

A smile formed on Sandra's face as she turned to look at Bucky, him doing the same. "I'm ok with that idea." Sandra said, standing up from her seat.

Tony nodded. "Good, everyone get what you have to get and go." He said, "it's officially avengers vacation time."

- - -

After gathering their things, both Sandra and Bucky put them in the back of Bucky's car. They were excited to get to stay in the new house.

"So where are you two off to?" Steve asked as he walked over, leaning on the side of the car.

Bucky smirked. "Well I got the house and they technically did say move in whenever, so we are going to stay there." He said, crossing his arms. "Where are you off to?"

"My apartment in DC." He said, shrugging his shoulders. "Nothing special but I like the alone time."

Sandra walked over to her brother and gave him a hug. "Well, be careful alright?"

Steve smiled and nodded his head. "I'll be fine Sandy. It's only DC." He said, letting go of the hug and beginning to walk off towards his car. "And no funny business you two!"

Sandra rolled her eyes and flipped off Steve as she got into the passengers seat of Bucky's car. "He's so annoying." She laughed.

Bucky held on to Sandra's hand and smiled at her. "He's just doing what brothers do." He said, removing his hand from hers as they made the sharp turn out of the compound gates.

Butterflies formed in Sandra's stomach as Bucky's hand began to rub up and down her thigh. Bucky smirked when he saw her reaction to it, but then looked back to the road before she noticed him looking.

It only took them a half an hour to get to the new house, Sandra completely in shock as she saw how beautiful it was in person. "O-Oh my gosh.." she smiled.

Bucky put an arm around her and smiled. "Welcome home, darling." He said, leaning down and kissing her.

Sandra giggled and pulled Bucky to the car so they could get their things, even though she only had her usual backpack, which was stuffed with clothes along with whatever was usually in there. Bucky also only had one bag, a bigger one than Sandra's though.

The two walked towards the wooden spiral stairs to get up to the house, Sandra being overly excited.

"Ok, are you ready?" Bucky asked, taking out his key.

Sandra nodded, watching as Bucky placed his key in the slot and opened the door.

She was instantly shocked, her face glowing with joy. The inside of the house was beautiful, white walls with black accents and exposed wooden beams on the ceiling.

Bucky stood behind Sandra, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her cheek. "I'm really glad you like it." He said, swaying her back and forth. "Come on, we have to look around."

Sandra smiled and gave Bucky a nod as they began to adventure around their new house. There were about four bedrooms, the master one being really big.

Inside of it was a giant king sized bed, two big closets, and a bathroom. Sandra couldn't wait to jump onto that bed.

"Hey buck, how about we stop here and take a breather." She said, jumping onto the bed and laying down. "Oh my gosh this bed is heaven."

Bucky smiled, laying down next to her. "Your like a kid in a candy store." He laughed as they both sat up and smiled at each other.

Sandra giggled. "I better be the cutest kid in that store." She teased.

"Oh, you are." Bucky said, putting his hand on her cheek, giving her a kiss. Their kiss was longer than they thought it'd be since they were both enjoying it.

As the kiss intensified, Sandra laid back down and pulled Bucky to hover above her. "I want you." She said out of breath as they pulled away to breathe, her eyes sparkling as they looking into his steel blue ones.

Bucky smiled, nodding his head and holding her cheek again. "I'll go easy on you." He teased, connecting their lips again.

Sandra ran her fingers through Bucky's hair as he began to... do his thing... to prevent herself from making any loud noises.

By the time they were done, Sandra could hardly keep her eyes open. Almost instantly she was asleep in the big comfy bed, Bucky putting one of his big T-shirts on her so she wouldn't wake up naked and freak out.

"I'll be back in just a minute, doll." Bucky whispered, kissing Sandra's cheek and going into the bathroom to freshen himself up.