29

Sandra and Bucky snuck down the hallway, seeing absolutely nothing that would give a clue to where Brandon could be. Instead, they were met with a large room that was completely dark.

Slowly as they entered, dim lights would turn on. Each light that turned on revealed a different avenger tied up to a chair completely knocked out.

"Bucky..." Sandra stuttered, turning around and seeing he was gone as well. "H-holy shit.. no-no no, this can't be real. It's just a dream."

Suddenly, Sandra heard a laugh almost right into her ear. A familiar laugh. "Aw, baby sandy is scared." The voice said, easily identifiable to be Brandon. "Relax, your friends are just.. taking a nap."

Sandra turned her head and followed his voice. She didn't know she was able to be this scared of someone. "St-stop it!" She said, pointing her spear in the direction she thought he was in.

Quickly, her arms were both pulled back and the rod of the spear was choking her. Brandon stood in front of her with a smirk, meanwhile one of his men held her. "Your the one who got away. Do you know how long I've been searching for you?" Brandon asked.

Sandra grunted as she felt her airways being blocked. "I'm-I'm no help to y-you." She could just barely say. "I'll never he-help you again."

Brandon smirked and took a step closer to Sandra, watching her squirm around in his crew mates grip. "I'm shocked, Miss Rogers. Usually your the independent type of girl, or you like to fight back. Now your running around with the avengers helplessly."

Sandra glared at Brandon as she lifted her leg and kicked the man holding her, which set her free from his grip. "I'm not sc-scared of you." She said, totally lying. "Your just another bully."

"Ooo, a bully you say?" Brandon asked with a small laugh. "Every bitch like you needs a bully to show them who's really the leader."

It was like it happened in seconds. Out of no where, eight people surrounded Sandra just like she saw in her vision. She was hoping for backup, but clearly that was no use.

"Now I've got my new friends here, they have no names, just numbers." Brandon said, pointing to the five psycho looking people. "And you've met my two friends earlier. So now, if your really miss independent, take us all down."

Sandra looked around nervously, seeing the angry winter soldiers and the energized guards of Brandon. "Bring it on." She sighed, picking up her spear and preparing to fight.

All at once, all right people charged at Sandra. She was lucky they had no actual weapons, but they were still dangerously strong.

After a minute, Sandra felt terrible. A one versus eight fight is a lot of work, especially if your the one person. "I'm not giving up." She repeated to herself, "I am strong."

As she continued to fight, she heard loud and large footsteps racing her way. At first, she thought it was just more guards coming to kill her, but instead she was met with the hulk.

One loud roar was all it took for everyone to wake up. Everyone was confused as to how they got to where they were, but more concerned that Sandra was up against eight people alone.

Brandon was treating her like a punching bag, taking non stop hits at her... even when she was half conscious on the ground. "I can.. do this a-all day." Sandra said, slowly getting up and back into her fighting stance. "Bring it on."

"Hulk a little help here!" Tony said, seeing that the hulk wasn't doing anything yet.

The hulk marched over to everyone and broke each chair to set them free. "Strongest avenger." The hulk said, pointing at himself.

Tony groaned. "Yeah, not now buddy." He said, firing his gauntlets towards the people attacking Sandra. "Let's make this quick."

The avengers all fought the people, each of them losing a good amount of blood, but obviously not as close to what Sandra must've lost. They had no idea how long she had been fighting them before they woke up.

Bucky could tell Sandra was starting to struggle as she fought against Brandon, and he also wanted to beat the life out of the man too. So he did what any smart person in that situation would do, and attacked.

"You want to hurt her, you have to get through me." Bucky said to Brandon, throwing punches at him. "Nobody is allowed to ever treat her like that, are we clear?!" He continued pinning Brandon to the wall in a choke hold.

Brandon grunted as his airways began to get blocked. He didn't know how aggressive Bucky was, but he knew how to catch Bucky off guard. "Y-you ever see her without that top on? Let me tell yo-"

Bucky wasn't budging. In fact, his metal hand only tightened more around Brandon's throat. "Don't you dare-" he tightened the grip even more. "- speak about her like that."

Brandon knew Bucky was about to kill him. He could feel it, but he was t done being a jerk. "L-l-like what? A wh-whore?" Brandon choked out.

With one more tight grip around his throat, Bucky had managed to choke Brandon to death. He wasn't ending it there though. He shot Brandon a couple of times in different places, just to be sure he wouldn't return.

"B-buck..." Sandra said quietly from against the wall. She had managed to crawl over there so she could regain herself.

Bucky looked over to where she sat and rushed over. "Sandy, your ok. I promise you, your ok." He said, seeing how badly she was beginning to bruise. "Just hang in there for me. We are almost done."

Sandra nodded and looked to the side, seeing one of the eight charging towards her and Bucky. All she could do was lift her spear and shoot a taser at the person, sighing as they fell to the ground. "Kill them all." She said to Bucky, nodding her head.

Bucky nodded and turned around, helping out the others as they took down the remainder of the people. Once everyone was down and dead, Sandra managed to stand up and limped over to Brandon's dead body.

She stood above it, staring down at it. "Fuck you." She said, looking at it for one more second before turning around to see everyone else. "I'm-im free.." she whispered.

Steve stepped in front of her and smiled, giving her a hug. "Yeah, and your also extremely pale." He said, picking her up and beginning to walk away. "If you ever start dating a guy like him again-"

"Steve, I have Bucky back. There won't be anyone new." Sandra said, "now hurry up, I'm tired and I don't think it's a good type of tired."

Steve nodded and walked faster as he carried his sister to the jet, knowing there was a supply of orange juice in there just for a situation like this.

On the jet, Sandra was sat in the seat against the wall as she drank the small bottle of orange juice, Bucky knelt in front of her cleaning up her blood.

"Ow! Shit, Bucky!" Sandra complained as the rubbing alcohol burned her wound when he wiped it.

Bucky looked up at Sandra and sighed. "I know it hurts, just relax." He said, wiping it again. Instead of yelling, Sandra grabbed Bucky's shoulder.

"James Buchanan Barnes I swear-" she began, realizing she was becoming worse and worse at dealing with pain. "I'll just take a shower when we get back.. This rubbing alcohol hurts too much. I need some real alcohol."

Tony smirked. "Now that's what I'm talking about!"