27

"You know them?" Natasha asked Sandra, showing her the photo of the three men.

Almost immediately, one stood out to her. "Th-that's not possible.." she stuttered.

Bucky looked at Sandra confused after a look of pure fear fell on her face. "What's not possible? Sandra, who is that?" He asked.

Tony took Natasha's phone and walked away to the meeting room, everyone following behind him to see what he was doing.

When the photo was enlarged on the big screen, Friday began to scan the faces of the men. "Friday, tell me about the one in the middle." Tony said, seeing that one scared Sandra the most.

"Brandon Shepard, born in 1920. Formerly known as head of hydra, Shepard was taken to prison in 1946 after the disappearance of Kassandra Rogers. It was kept from the public that the man was broken out in the year 1956 and completely disappeared from the radar." Friday said.

Sandra shook her head and put it down on her arms on the table, blocking her face from being seen. She could feel Bucky's hand on her back as he bent over to look at her. "We will find him, sandy. Ok?" He calmly said, even though pure rage flowed through his veins.

Sandra didn't speak. She was too scared to. Knowing that a man like Brandon Shepard was still out there was enough to give her a heart attack.

"She's doing that thing she does." Tony said, pointing to Sandra.

"What thing?" Clint asked.

"Whenever she would come over and give my dad an update that she was alive, she always did this thing when she was nervous and scratched her arm up." Tony said, seeing the scratches from earlier on Sandra's arm.

Sandra sighed and shook her head, carefully lifting it up. Her face was all red from stress crying and was covered in tears. "Well Tony, how would you feel if some asshole who destroyed your life just comes back out of no where, huh?! For years I have felt the tiniest bit safer knowing he was locked up, just to find out that only lasted about ten years!" She practically yelled. "And nobody better tell me to relax. Too much has been happening to me lately that relaxing just isn't an option anymore!"

Everyone sat quietly, keeping their eyes on Sandra as she was completely breaking down. The others never thought that Sandra even had a side that contained any amount of emotions. She was always so serious that it never occurred to them she could have emotion.

"Please tell me you caught them. Tell me they're back off to rot in jail." Sandra said more quietly, looking over at Steve and Nat. Their silence gave her the answer she wasn't hoping for, but expected. "I'm going to go out and kill him myself." She said through gritted teeth, marching out of the meeting room.

Steve sighed and shook his head. "Sandra your not going out there alone." He called out, knowing she couldn't have gotten too far. "It's too dangerous."

"Then come with me! Because I'm not sitting around and letting him roam the area." Sandra said, stepping into the elevator.

Tony ran over and pulled her out of the elevator, knowing she would've just went out without protection. "Your not going out to find your shitty ex wearing that. If you want, I whipped up a new suit for you to wear when on a mission." He said, bringing Sandra into the weapons and gear room, pointing to a locker with her name on it. "You've got a fresh suit, weapons, and something from my old man that was for you."

Sandra opened the locker and looked inside, seeing everything Tony mentioned. A dark green and black catsuit was hanging from the top, pockets and holsters in different places below the waist, dual pistols, a sniper, and a stick looking thing with a note.

Kassandra,
I made this prototype the other day and thought you'd be the perfect person to test it.
It's got a taser and a spear on the end. Press the red button to use the taser green one is if you need help.
- Howard

"Ugh of course he had to write Kassandra." Sandra said, lifting the spear and smiling at it. "Thank you, Tony."

Tony nodded and began to leave the room. "Of course. I upgraded it so the taser actually works though, I had to test it on Thor and he felt nothing."

"He's also a god.. of thunder. shouldn't electric shock like not harm him?" She asked, feeling more calm than five minutes ago.

"Exactly, so now it will definitely work on a normal person." Tony said, smiling and turning around to leave. "I'll prepare the jet."

Sandra nodded and started to change into her suit as soon as Tony left. It was strangely comfortable for being all leather, but she was glad it was not uncomfortable. After changing, Sandra put her hair in a braid so it wouldn't be in her way.

"I like it." Sandra heard Bucky say from beside her as she looked in the mirror at her suit. "It looks badass."

Sandra looked over to Bucky a softly smiled, gently wrapping her arms around him. "Promise me you won't let him get me." She whispered, her face stuffed into his chest.

Bucky nodded and held Sandra, putting his head on top of hers. "I promise." He said, kissing the top of her head. "What did he do to you that your so..."

"Scared?" Sandra asked. Bucky nodded his head. "He wasn't good to me at all. Im almost positive he would slip stuff into my drinks at night so he had full control.. and during the day so he could control who I interacted with."

Bucky held Sandra tighter, rubbing his hand up and down her back gently. "Well let's put an end to his bullshit. Nobody can get away with hurting my Sandy girl." He said, letting go of Sandra and wiping the tears on her cheeks. "Let's show him and his friends who's boss."

Sandra nodded, putting her pistols in their holsters and holding her spear in her hand. "wait till you see what this puppy does." She said with a small smile, wiping her tears again. "I'm going to give him hell."