40

Both Natasha and Sandra roamed around the shopping mall, buying a bunch of clothes and other nonsense they didn't exactly need.

People did recognize the duo, even though they disguised themselves with sunglasses and baseball caps. They allowed a minimal amount of photos to be taken, then continued on their way.

"You know, I have a strong feeling we're going to get back and someone else is going to be there." Sandra said, throwing her bags in the back of the car.

Natasha sighed and nodded her head, sitting down in the drivers seat. "I wouldn't be surprised."

- - -

"Buck what is it that you needed to talk to me?" Steve asked almost as soon as the girls had left.

Bucky took a deep breath. "Stevie, you know how much I love your sister right?" He said, taking a sip of water. "And that we want to spend the rest of our lives together.."

Steve nodded, not quite catching on to what Bucky was trying to say. "Well yeah? You've been together for technically like 70 years."

"Yes.. which is why I need to ask you this." Bucky said, looking at Steve with hopeful eyes. "Do I have your blessing to propose to Sandy?"

A smile formed on Steve's face as he nodded his head, pulling Bucky in for a hug. "Of course you do." He said, patting Bucky's back. "But if you mess something up and Shes upset, your gonna get it."

Bucky nodded his head as a smile formed on his face as well. "Thanks Steve, it really means a lot." He said sitting on the couch as the stress on his shoulders disappeared.

"I always knew it would be you two together." Steve said, sitting on the couch as well.

"What do you mean?"

Steve smirked, raising his eyebrow at Bucky. "Think about it. Whenever she was upset or stressed or anything other than happy, you were the only one able to calm her down just by grabbing her in a hug." Steve said, "if I ever tried that, she would slap me across the face. You were the only one she let do that."

Bucky smiled. "I'm just a trustworthy type of guy." He laughed. "But in all seriousness, I know Sandra only let me help her because she hated to bug you with her problems. She also didn't exactly have anyone else to talk to about it so she just turned to me I guess."

Time passed as the two men sat on the couch, talking about Sandra and other things while they waited for the girls to return.

As the elevator made a ding sound, Bucky sighed. "Finally you two are-" he said, turning around to face the elevator. "Your definitely not Natasha or Sandra." He said.

"Nope." Tony said as he walked into the room. "What's going on here? And where's nat and dusty?"

Steve looked at the time and shrugged. "About an hour and a half ago they went shopping, we've been waiting for them to get back." He said, "what are you doing here anyways? I thought you were at the cabin with pepper?"

Tony sighed. "Well I was actually looking for Sandra. I stopped by your house and no one was home so I figured you guys were here." He said, referring to Bucky and Sandra's house.

"So you did all that driving.. when you could've just called her?" Bucky asked, confused to why Tony needed Sandra.

"Yes, because it's not exactly something I'd want to tell her over the phone if I didn't have to." Tony said as he scratched the back of his neck.

Bucky crossed his arms, looking at Tony still confused. "So what is it that you need her?"

Tony sighed. "Don't repeat this to anyone, we are trying to keep it on a low." He said, looking at both men. "Pepper is pregnant and we don't want to be bombarded with reporters and nosy people asking questions."

"So your pulling a Barton?" Steve asked. "But congrats Tony, I'm sure you'll be a good dad."

The three men heard the elevator ding again, along with the sound of two girls laughing. "Seriously though, I had to steal someone's phone when I was on the run all the time when the battery would die." Sandra said as the two girls entered he room. "Told you there would be another." She pointed to Tony.

Tony nodded, standing up and taking Sandra's shoulder. "Your coming with me." He said leading her away from the others. "You two can fill Romanoff in I guess, we will be back."

Sandra groaned, following Tony down the hall. "What did I do now?" She asked as they finally made a stop.

"Nothing." Tony said, "but I have really important news for you that your definitely going to love."

Sandra noticed the genuine smile on Tony's face as he spoke, clearly excited about whatever he was going to say. "Well?" Sandra asked, smiling as well.

"Peppers pregnant." He said with a smile. "And I want you to be the kids god parent, even though I'm not doing the whole christening thing to make it official."

A wide smile formed on Sandra's face, the girl squeezing Tony in a hug. "Of course I'll be the god parent! Oh my gosh this is so exciting!" She cheered. "Do we know what gender yet or names or anything?"

Tony shrugged. "Gender, no. Name, me and pepper both like the name Morgan, for a boy or a girl. We were thinking of using that." He said, a smile on his face. "Also, I'm debating on asking Peter to be a godparent too, but he's only like sixteen or seventeen."

Sandra smirked. "I won't tell you what to do, but you know that spider kid won't let anything happen to little Morgan. I mean, he saved me from the hulk." She said, "but your kid, your choice."

"Right.."