18

Tony sighed and looked at the location on the map, then at their current location. "If we want to stop this thing, everyone suit up. And nobody leave little Miss alone." He said, tapping his suit to come on over his clothes.

"Ok, fine. But I need to use the bathroom and I don't need anyone watching me pee." Sandra said managing to make her way out of the room.

Bucky wasn't too far behind, easily picking Sandra up and continuing towards the rooms. "You know, you've gotten scarier than I remember." He said, laughing a little bit.

"Good." Sandra smirked, putting her arm around his shoulders. "I'm glad someone will finally admit it."

When they got up the stairs and outside of their separate rooms, Bucky set down Sandra and followed her in. "I know you just have to go to the bathroom, but I'm waiting in here just in case." He said, sitting on the messy bed and letting Sandra go into the bathroom.

"Alright, james." Sandra smiled, putting her backpack over her shoulder and going into the bathroom.

She made sure to lock the door behind her as she sat down on the edge of the bathtub. "Come on, it's gotta be in here." She whispered to herself, searching through her backpack.

When she spotted the glowing green serum at the bottom of her bag, a smile fell upon her face. It was almost in an instant when she took it out and injected it into herself.

Sandra had to bite down on the hand towel that was in the bathroom to conceal the scream of pain she expected.

It hurt. A lot.

"Sand? You alright in there?" Bucky asked as he softly knocked on the door. "And why's it locked? It's just me in here."

Sandra sighed and removed the towel from her mouth as she felt the pain fade. "I uh- had to take a big one..?" She said, regretting it immediately.

"That's gross." Steve's voice now said.

With a groan, Sandra opened the door and immediately froze as one of her "visions" came to her like they used to.

It wasn't hard to tell that it was taking place in the compound. Everyone was suited up sitting around the meeting table just like earlier when a bullet came flying through the window and hit Bruce, but just ended up angering the hulk.

When she was zoned back in to the current time, both Steve and Bucky were hovering above her with a worried look on each of their faces.

"Why the hell were your eyes glowing green?!" Steve asked, "what just happened?"

Sandra sat up and put one hand on both of their shoulders. "We aren't going to make it." She said, "by the time everyone gets back to the meeting room to get going, it'll be too late."

Steve helped his sister up and looked at her, still confused. "Too late? How is it going to be too late?"

"They're doing what Loki tried to do during his New York drama." Sandra said, beginning to walk out of the room and back to the meeting room, both boys following behind.

Natasha joined them as they were going back down, looking at Sandra confused. "Wasn't she just practically dead a few minutes ago?" She asked, "and what's she saying about Loki? How could she possibly know that greasy god?"

"It's all making sense now! They couldn't get me themselves, so they're using the big guy to do it for them!" Sandra said, making it to the meeting room and seeing everyone else had joined her, sat around the table.

She immediately realized this was bad. "Everyone get up! Now!" She said, no one moved. "Shit shit shit.. this is what I saw!"

Sam looked confused. "Hold up, so shes a little witch bitch too? Isn't one enough??" He asked, noticing Wanda give him a look. "Ok, I take that back."

"Shut up! You guys have to-"

Sandra was cut off by the glass of the window shattering and a bullet coming in, going at Bruce just like she had visioned.

Everyone jumped when they saw what had just happened, thinking that Bruce was dead right then and there. But they forgot about the hulk.

The big green giant immediately arrived and roared in anger, keeping his eyes on Sandra and Sandra only.

"You guys should try to listen to me more often." Sandra said, "but now I might actually be too dead to guide you."

The hulk began to rush towards Sandra, grabbing her by the throat and leaping out the broken window.

The avengers sat in shock for a second, trying to process whatever just happened when Tony's phone began to ring.

Tony looked at the call he was getting from the inside of his suit and sighed. "What is it kid, I'm kinda busy." He said.

"Mr stark I just saw mr banner as the hulk run past my apartment with some girl." The young boy, Peter, on the other line said.

"Great, thanks kid." Tony said, ending the call. "Ok banners in queens, let's go save dusty."

Wanda shook her head and laughed a little bit. "Not your best nickname stark." She said, flying out the window to go find the hulk and Sandra.

"It's better than being called a witch bitch by mr seagull over here." Tony laughed, referring to sam.

"Hey! Don't tell her that, she might kill me with her witchy power she's got going on." Sam said, sounding offended.

Tony laughed. "I could live with that."