42

Sandra didn't get up from the couch for the first few minutes. Instead, she stared at the pregnancy test in fear. Of course she wanted to have a baby with Bucky, but she was scared of messing it all up again.

"Can you come with me..?" She hesitated, taking Bucky's hand.

"I'll be right there with you." He said, helping her up off the couch. "Everything will be ok, no matter what the test says."

Sandra nodded and began walking to the bathroom, Bucky following right behind. "If it says no.. will you be mad?" She asked him before going into the bathroom.

Bucky shook his head. "If it says no, that's ok. It's just gods way of telling us it's not our time yet." He said, being calm so Sandra wouldn't panic even more. "But relax doll, I'll be right here."

Sandra nodded again, going into the bathroom and shutting the door. Before actually taking the test, she stared at it again for a minute or two taking deep breaths.

She was finally able to build up the courage to take the test, holding back tears as she did it.

"San you alright?" Bucky asked after hearing her sniffles on the other side of the door.

The door opened and revealed Sandra, tears threatening to spill from her eyes. "I left it in there. I cant turn it over." She said, pointing to the flipped pregnancy test on the bathroom counter.

Bucky put his arm around Sandra, leading them back into the bathroom to look at the test. "We can look at it together, alright?" Bucky said, his hand over the test while Sandra was now crying into his side.

"Mhm."

Flipping over the test, Bucky lifted it to where they could both see the results. "Oh my god." Bucky said in shock. "Sandy it's positive! We're having a baby!" He got excited.

Sandra started to cry even more as Bucky lifted her up and hugged her. "I cant wait." She smiled, tears still pouring out of her eyes. "We're pregnant." She whispered happily.

Bucky sat Sandra on the bathroom counter and stood between her legs, giving her a passionate kiss. "We are going to have one cute kid." He said, their foreheads pressed together.

"The cutest." Sandra agreed, hugging Bucky again. "Now we just need a little puppy." She smirked.

Bucky sighed, still hugging Sandra. "Maybe later on we can get a puppy. Right now, we are getting a little baby." He said with a smile, putting his hand on Sandra's stomach.

Sandra watched Bucky, feeling how gentle he was being. It warmed her heart that he could actually be soft and gentle like this. "Oh, I called Steve before. Him and nat are going to be out of town on a mission."

"Mission? What mission do they have?" Bucky asked, knowing that everyone was usually told about a mission even if they weren't needed for it.

"Red room." Sandra said, putting her arms over Bucky's shoulders. "Nat is taking down the red room and Steve went to help her. They just left before you came home."

Bucky nodded, picking Sandra up again and carrying her to the couch where she was laying before. "Get comfy, I got you one more thing." He said with a smirk, putting her blanket over her.

Sandra watched as Bucky went to the bag in the kitchen and pulled out a stuffed animal of some sort, then made his way back over to her.

"We aren't getting a real one yet, but a stuffed animal puppy seemed appropriate." He said, handing her the stuffed animal.

A smile formed on Sandra's face as she took the stuffed animal and hugged it. "I love it." She said, leaning into Bucky's side as he sat beside her.

Bucky smiled, placing bunches of kisses on Sandra's face. "I'm glad." He said, "how about we just watch movies all day and just relax. Your still not looking too good."

Sandra nodded, putting her head on his shoulder. "Ok, but no promises that I'll stay awake for the whole movie." She said, "this little baby is using all of my energy and it's probably not even the size of a grape yet."

"Just relax, if you fall asleep that's alright." Bucky said, turning the Netflix on to the tv. "You want to pick?"

Sandra took the remote, scrolling through the movie options to find whatever seemed interesting. "How about this one?" She asked, stopping on a random movie. "This one."

Bucky nodded, knowing that he would be changing it soon once she would fall back asleep. "Whatever you want Sandy."