64

Returning to the compound, Sandra held a large coffee in one hand and her briefcase in another. She felt like an accountant going into work, but she didn't mind it. What she did mind was the fact that she needed everyone on board with her plan.

"Oh look who it is." Tony said, seeing she was coming back into the meeting room. "Thought you ran away on us again."

Sandra took a deep breath, trying to control the rage. "You really want to be bitchy with me? I've got hot coffee that I'm not afraid to throw at the next person to interrupt me."

"Easy tiger." Tony said, "you wouldn't."

And with that, Sandra did exactly as she said she would. Taking the lid off the hot coffee, she splashed the liquid all over Tony. "I don't like assholes, stark." She scoffed.

Tony scoffed right back at her, watching as she placed the briefcase down. "I can't believe you just-"

"Oh you best believe it." She said, pointing to the briefcase. "I can't deal with any more of this. The instructions to build and use this thing are in there along with the stones exact locations to get them. If you guys fuck this up, don't come back begging for help."

Steve sighed. "Sandy you can't be serious.."

"I'm serious." She said, handing Clint the money. "This is for the coffee." She spoke calmer to him.

Clint nodded, taking the money back and sticking it in his pocket.

"And by the way, try not to be too smart when getting the stones, that are in New York. Chances are my past self is hiding around and will probably kill you." She warned as she left the room.

Scott gulped loudly. "Well that's just great."

- - -

Since Sandra didn't have a car, she tried had a good amount of trouble trying to get back home. She started off by doing a lot of walking, then found a taxi cab to bring her to the train station, then eventually got home. It only took a few hours.

But it was decently late by the time she was home, her house being empty and lonely. She hated it.

The only thing that she knew would bring her some sort of comfort was to go sit outside and watch the stars. Her and Bucky loved to do that.

Laying down in the lounge chair out back, Sandra warmed herself with one of Bucky's hoodies. "Hey buck, how you doing up there? It better be good, but not too good without me." She laughed to herself. "I uh, I figured out a way to get everyone back. I gave the plans to the it hers so they could do it since my help was apparently completely unnecessary. Tony's definitely got Howard's attitude and Steve is pissed that Tony never told him where I was."

Sandra paused, taking a moment to look at the stars again. "I haven't decided what I'll do if this doesn't work. It has to work." She sighed. "I've been working on a new suit aside from this plan too. It's nothing special, just the same thing as Natasha's black one but mine is bulletproof."

The brisk breeze hit against Sandra, sending a shiver through her body. She took that as her time to get back inside and go to bed, something told her that she'd be getting a phone call tomorrow about the time machine.

- - -

"Do we really think this is going to work?" Natasha asked, looking at the newly build time machine platform as the remaining avengers stood ready to travel. "I mean, shouldn't we at least call Sandra and tell her how this is going so far?"

Tony shook his head. "She wouldn't care. She's just being selfish and having us do the work." He said, crossing his arms.

"Hey, watch it stark. That's my sister your talking about." Steve said, glaring at Tony. "The only one who's allowed to call her selfish and get away with it is me."

Tony rolled his eyes, setting the coordinates on his time travel gps to where him, Scott, Steve, and Bruce were going. "Whatever Rogers." He said.

Natasha groaned, whacking both Steve and Tony's arms. "Enough you two! I'm tired of hearing you two arguing over her. Everyone makes mistakes so just get over yourselves and let's get this god damn mission over, ok?!" She complained to them, giving both a look.

Tony sighed in annoyance again. "Ok fine. Then if this works maybe someone should just call her quick right now so she actually makes it here." He said, "Rogers, you know how to use a phone right?"

Steve rolled his eyes and stepped off the platform, leaving to go call his sister and inform her on their mission, or as Scott called it: "time heist".