26

Almost as soon as Sam and Sandra landed out front, a quinjet also landed on the lawn like it usually would after a mission. When the door opened, Bucky and Tony were the first ones out, going directly to Sandra.

"seriously?! You exposed yourself?!" Tony said, crossing his arms as he stood in front of Sandra. "You know how many phone calls I'm going to get now. Hint, it's going to be ten times what I'm already getting!"

Sandra shakily sighed and nodded her head, turning to face Bucky. It was like she completely ignored what Tony said as she hugged Bucky. He could feel her breathing was all messed up and he held onto her.

"Tony it wasn't her fault. These guys came in almost immediately when she revealed herself to probably kill her." Sam said, closing his wings. "Steve and Nat are there now they should be back within the hour."

Bucky let go of Sandra and looked at her. "Wait they tried to kill you?!" He asked,looking her up and down for any signs of injury.

Sandra nodded and wiped her eyes as a tear tried to fall. "Yes, but I'm alright. Samuel here almost killed me with his flying. Do you know how high this man goes?!" She said, trying to cheer herself up.

Bucky nodded and put his arm over Sandra's shoulders as they all went into the compound, ignoring the reporters and whoever stood at the front gate.

"How are you feeling, Miss Rogers?" Vision asked as he practically floated into the kitchen where the few of them stood.

Sandra shrugged and took a sip of the hot chocolate that Wanda had just made for her. "I'm seriously fine you guys. Nothing hurt me, I'm ok." She said, feeling strange with all of this attention. She hasn't felt this much attention in years.

"There's still something that's bothering you." Wanda said from beside her. "Your stressed over something, I can feel it."

"You feel my stress?" Sandra asked.

Wanda nodded her head and took on of Sandra's hands in hers, closing her eyes. "Your stressed because of the amount of attention that will be coming your way from the government and everyone else." She said.

The elevator doors of the living quarters opened up and a stressed Peter came running out. "Mr stark I swear it wasn't me that told the world about miss Rogers!" He said extremely fast, obviously nervous.

Tony laughed a little bit and patted Peter's shoulder. "Kid relax, she did this herself." He said, pointing over to Sandra. "Now we have to figure out how to calm down the public."

Sandra nodded and pointed at Peter. "Yes because this is probably the calmest one outdo the public.. and that's not good." She said, growing more nervous and stressed out about the entire situation. "Someone tell me about this mission you went on to take my mind off of this."

Bucky sighed and stood behind Sandra, rubbing her shoulders. "Well, we hadn't gotten there yet. Word got out about you and we had to turn back." He said.

Sandra stood up and let out a groan as she began to pace back and forth around the area. Her mind was going a mile a minute and she was absolutely freaking out. "This- this is why I shouldn't be allowed out in public! I do stupid shit like this!" She said.

Bucky grabbed Sandra's arms as she was pacing, stopping her from moving at all. "You need to relax, ok?" He said, looking her in the eyes. "You freaking out isn't going to help you, it's just going to hurt you."

Sandra nodded and took a deep breath, walking over to the couch and simply laying down. "Nobody disturb me." She said, "I can't be alone in my room in case they break in, so I'm taking a nap here. Don't worry, I don't snore."

"You better not snore, Rogers." Clint said, "Tony's already loud enough. I don't need to hear it during the day too."

Tony groaned and looked at Clint. "Well it's not my fault you decided to chose the room next to mine for whenever your here." He complained.

Sandra sighed and held up her middle finger at Tony and Clint. "Shut up. You two are arguing like a married couple." She said, shutting her eyes and somehow managing to drift off to sleep.

"We do not." Tony and Clint both quietly said.

- - -

Steve and Natasha came back to the compound not too long after Sandra was asleep, coming in all dirtied from fighting.

When they passed through the living room, Steve saw his sister fast asleep on the couch. "I thought she would've been awake completely freaking out right now." He said to the others who stood just in the other room.

"Oh she was doing exactly that about an hour ago." Wanda said, "she needed to just relax. I could feel the stress she felt."

Tony nodded his head and looked over to Steve. "So, did you figure out who it was?" He asked.

Natasha took out her phone and pulled up a photo of three men posing for a photo. In the middle stood a blonde one and on his sides were brunettes. "The Rogers and Barnes aren't the only people still here from the 40's." She said.

"What are you talking about?" Bucky asked.

Sandra could hear that Steve and Natasha were back, especially since she was a light sleeper, so she stood up and joined everyone in the kitchen.

Bucky turned around after hearing the light footsteps and gave Sandra a confused look. "What are you doing up?" He asked.

"It's still early in the day, and I want to know what happened too since you guys definitely wouldn't tell me later." She said, crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow. "But I think I'm ok now."

"Good, because we've got faces to those guys." Natasha said, turning her phone to show Sandra the photo. "You know them?"