𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

When Vienna walks into the Hufflepuff common room, no one questions why she is there. It's normal for Slytherins to just walk in. A few smiles make it her way as she walks toward the stairs.

"Would you like some weed?" a tall Hufflepuff with blonde shaggy hair asks her.

"No...thank you" Vienna politely declines him, before walking up the stairs.

An unfamiliar knot of butterflies twists in her stomach, as she raises her hand, about to knock on the door. Why is she nervous?

Her knuckles knock three times on the wood of the door, and moments later, Cedric is opening the door.

"Come in" he smiles.

She walks in and her eyes dart to his bed, and memories of the night they spent together replay in her head.

"How come you wanted to meet here—?" she asked as she turned around but before she could even blink, his lips where on hers.

Surprised by his sudden lips on hers it takes her a few moments to kiss him back. But she does. Her lips and his connecting like magnets.

He's already walking her toward his bed before she could think. But she doesn't mind. She likes this. Likes the fact that he is giving her all this attention. Making her feel happy.

He pulls her shirt and tie off and then his. Their lips connecting again. He kisses her neck. Her chest, her stomach. Everywhere. In all the right places.

He lifts her skirt and slides her underwear to the side. Excitement fills her as she feels him enter her. She gasps at the feeling of him inside of her.

A wave of pleasure, happiness, desire, lust and passion fill over her as he continues. And he doesn't stop until he has orgasmed. She didn't get to but she only cared about the feeling of his hands on her, his lips and the way he makes her feel not so lonely.

He kisses her after. She smiles.

"I want you" Cedric whispers.

He wants her. But nobody wants her. Such a strange thing for Vienna to hear.

She wants him too?

"Really?" The word fell from her lips without her even allowing them too.

"Yes. Of course I do" he said, "any man is foolish not to want you"

Her first thought is her father. Her father never wanted her. Never loved her. Never cared for her. But Cedric might. Cedric has cared for her and he does want her. A fathers love is different from a boys love but she will take what she can get. She only wants to be loved.

"I want you too" Vienna replied.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Vienna spent the night in Cedric's room. She went to all her lessons the next day. Spent her lunch with Cedric. They sat on a bench outside, holding each other's hands. They snuck away at the end of the day, Cedric took her to an abandoned classroom where they had sex. He told her how much she meant to him. He told her how pretty she was. He told her everything she wanted to hear.

But now that dinner is over and the day has come to an end, she knew it was time to go back to the Slytherin common room. She had spent the nights before in Cedric's room but she knew she couldn't every night, although he would like that. She had to get fresh clothes and sleep in her bed.

She walked into the Slytherin common room. She saw Theo, Blaise and Theo sat on the sofa together. They looked up from their conversation when they saw her walk in. They stared at her but Vienna looked away before they could say anything.

She walked up the stairs and walked into her dorm. She opened the door and the first thing she saw was Natalie and Pansy kissing on Natalie's bed.

She ignored them but Pansy quickly stood from Natalie's bed. They were both shocked to see her.

Vienna walked over to her bed and dropped her bag onto her bed. And then sat down, pretending like she didn't just interrupt.

"Vienna—I am so sorry—I didn't think you would be back yet" Natalie said.

"Well it is my dormitory too" she replied.

"I...should go" Pansy said and then quickly walked out.

Awkward silent minutes passed and Vienna was starting to regret coming back. But it is her dormitory after all.

"So how come you are back?" Natalie asked her, "I thought you had moved into a diff—"

"Why are you talking to me?" Vienna interrupted her.

"Oh, um I just thought—"

"You thought what?" Vienna snapped.

"I don't know" Natalie responded sadly.

The two of them didn't say another word. Vienna fell asleep not long after their somewhat of a conversation. She was glad to be back in the comfort of her own bed but she missed feeling Cedric's arm around her. Keeping her safe and not making her feel so alone like she does now.

___________________________________

sneak peeks will be on my Instagram
@ 90swh0r_3

Copyright © 90swh0r3