he felt humiliated. he bit the inside of his mouth as he waited for the time to be over.

jungkook sat in his car and stared at the wheel as he began thinking. he was dissociating a bit.

he started crying, holding onto his knees. he texted his hyung.

jungkook

hwo do i get a 504

yoongi

why'd u change ur mind?

jungkook

i was in a gtoup

and

tgey said i looked dsmiliar

and thrn ine of thrm said, "didnt his boyfriend attept"

and they were laugindg

and i told them to stop

and they said i was weak

maybe i ma weak and

☹️

yoongi

jungkook-ah, you're not weak. you're so strong, the absolute strongest i know. you know you're not weak, you've been through literal hell bunny.

also, my cousin works for the district, i'll talk to her about getting a 504

jungkook

mhm

kookoo was ready to be snuggled with blankets around him. yoongi had made a little nest for jungkook to calm down in. jungkook always loved these.

"head hurts" jungkook frowned, it was common for him after flashbacks and crying, "you have tylenol somewhere, want some?" yoongi was careful of his word choice when talking about medication.

"it's fine" he mumbled, pulling kookoo to his chest and wrapping blankets around himself.

"so sorry koo, love you" yoongi said, cuddling the bigger boy, "love you too and don't apologize"

jungkook fell asleep with kookoo, yoongi smiled at the sight.

"good afternoon" yoongi spoke when jungkook woke up, the young boy blinked, "hi" he mumbled.

"how'd you sleep?" yoongi asked, jungkook showed a thumbs up and yawned, "hungry" jungkook mumbled, yoongi hummed.

yoongi paused the show he was watching, "what do you want to eat?" he asked, "um, you pick"

"feeling bad about my body today so i think you should pick" yoongi spoke, jungkook frowned, "why's that?"

yoongi shrugged, "i don't know, don't worry, i'll feel better" yoongi smiled, jungkook smiled back.

"actually, i'm in the mood of tteokbokki" yoongi spoke, jungkook hummed, "that sounds nice, let's eat that"