chapter sixty

I woke up with Maya's hand on my face and Lee's legs tangled with mine

I woke up with Maya's hand on my face and Lee's legs tangled with mine. I try to sit up and Maya scoots impossibly closer to me.

Lee let out a sigh and rolled over, literally crushing me underneath him. I groan and he nuzzled his face into my boobs. His right arm goes under Maya and pulls her closer.

Maya rolls over, slobber on her face as she curled into my side and let out a snore.

"Jesus christ." I grumble and push Lee off me. He stirred in his sleep.

I gently take Maya off of me and shimmy my way down to the footboard before sliding out the bed. I go to the closet and get changed into a sports bra and leggings. I brush my teeth and wash my face.

I fix my hair and go out the door. The guards stand straighter when they see me. I greet them and go downstairs.

It was a little past four in the morning, so no one was up except for the guards around the house and the security team.

I grab a water bottle and fill it up before heading back upstairs. I grab my headphones and phone before heading to the gym.

I wake up with Maya's foot in my face, Sage nowhere in sight

I wake up with Maya's foot in my face, Sage nowhere in sight. I get up from the bed and go to the bathroom. I take a shower and get ready for the day. Maya was still sleeping when I finished getting ready.

It was only six thirty in the morning. I kiss her forehead before leaving.

I go to the first place I think Sage would be, the gym.

I open the door and lean against the wall as I watch her do push-ups. She counts down from one hundred. Sweat dripping down on the floor with each movement she made.

She only stopped when she couldn't do another without her arms trembling. She got up from the floor and started to shadow box.

Her quick jabs were lethal, but she still jumped a little every time she punched. "Keep your feet planted when you punch." I call out.

She immediately stopped and turned around.

She looked down at her apple watch then back up at me. She took off her headphones and put her hands on her hips.