chapter fifty-two

I sat in the tub relieving my aching muscles

I sat in the tub relieving my aching muscles. I had just gotten out the gym. I was in there until I couldn't do anymore reps.

I've been slacking off on the gym since I returned to New York, which wasn't a good habit.

Once I checked the time I got out the tub and let out the water. I went to the shower and washed up. 

I had to go to that stupid yacht party. I just wanted to stay here with Luna. I put on my silk robe and did my skin car routine and let my hair down and fixed my afro.

I go into my room. There was a red dress with three boxes and a huge bouquet of roses.

Stop smiling at the fucking roses like a damn idiot and get dressed. You don't have a lot of time.

I clear my throat and set down the roses. I pick up the dress and examine it. It was a beautiful dark red with an open back and slit.

I set it down and looked in the smallest box first. It was ruby earrings. I look in the next box, there was a beautiful necklace matching the earrings.

The next box was a dark red lingerie set. The last one was heels to go with the dress. Lee didn't have bad taste.

I go into the bathroom and do my makeup. I added a dark red lip and fixed my curls. I moisturized my body and added put on a little body shimmer to make my skin glow more and put on my perfume.

I only put on the bottoms since the top didn't require a bra. I put on my dress and heels. I put on the earrings and stood in front of the mirror as I struggled to clasp the necklace around my neck.

A knock sounded on my door. I tell them to come in and turn back to the mirror. I sighed in frustration when my hair got tangled in the necklace.

I got it off and tried again. "Let me help you," Lee said and took the necklace out my hand. I lifted up the back of my hair and Lee put the cold necklace around my neck.

He clasped it and I let go of my hair and fixed it. His hands found my waist. "Beautiful," He murmured.

I sucked in a breath when his finger glided up my spine, a shiver running throughout me. I see him smirk in the mirror.

"Stop, I know what you're doing." I mumble and step away from him. I grab my phone and purse.

"Are we leaving now?" I ask and turn around.

His eyes were on my chest. I look down, my nipple piercing pressing against the fabric. I fix the dress so they don't show and clear my throat.

"Lee," I say and snap my fingers.

He finally looks up. I cross my arms, "Let's go." He said and turned on his heel. He opened up the bedroom door and I follow after.

We get into the suv and he sat across from me. "Can we make a stop?" I ask.