chapter forty-three

I shot up with a gasp and looked around

I shot up with a gasp and looked around. I was in my old bedroom. My shoes were neatly placed beside the bed and my phone, wallet, and car keys were on the nightstand.

I got out of bed and grabbed my phone. It was three in the morning. I grabbed a pin and a piece of paper and wrote a note to say i'm leaving for a couple of hours.

I put on my heels and grabbed all of my things. I quietly walked out of my room and took off my shoes so they wouldn't make any sounds.

I went downstairs and went out the door. I started my car and drove down the driveway. The guards let me out and I drove off.

I went to my new penthouse I had here and got out. My old penthouse building was getting renovated so I moved all of my things into this new apartment and bought some new clothes since I couldn't fit my old ones.

My thighs, ass, and boobs got bigger. Maybe that was the side effect of getting off birth control.

I got into my penthouse and put down my bag. I turned on the lights because i'm a scary bitch and hate being in the dark unless i'm going to sleep.

I open up the pantry and get two granola bars and a water from the refrigerator. I ate the two granola bars and got out my protein powder.

I put a scoop into my mouth and washed it down with the water. I go upstairs and change into workout clothes.

I go to my gym and stretch before I start my workout.

I locked the door to my penthouse and went to the parking garage

I locked the door to my penthouse and went to the parking garage. I put my bag in the car and got in. It was now eight in the morning.

I had worked out until it hurt too bad to continue then I took a shower and got ready for work. I had on a white long sleeve summer dress. It was kinda tight, but I didn't want to put on pants.

I checked out my new locations I opened up and did some paperwork at my office up here. When I got finished it was four in the afternoon.

I got in my car and jumped when I hit the leather. "Holy shit that's hot." I say and get out.