chapter thirty-six

Three Weeks Later

Three Weeks Later

These past three week have been hectic. The Ferrari's were helping Ace and Kayla move into their new house.

Alessandro and Alina renewed their vowels and got married again. School is about to start in a week and Sage has an upcoming gymnastics competition.

Sage has been working hard lately from working on new designs for her cars, training the girls, trying to find Killian, Victor, and Alexei, and going on missions.

Sage's gymnast coach back in LA sent a trainer out to make sure she has her new routine down for the competition.

Her family watches her train from the kitchen sliding doors. They wince when she falls on her back, rolling into a somersault.

"I would've broke my neck." Oliver said, everyone agreeing with him.

"Come on Sage you got to get that twist down!" Her trainer, Axil said helping her up.

"I'm trying! I'm not Simone biles I can't do it." She said trying to catch her breath.

"Yes you can, you just doesn't want to." He said patting her back.

"Again Sage! You have to get the triple double down for your floor routine." Axil said. she wiped the sweat off her face and went to the end of the mat.

"Let's go Sage rotate your body more!" Axil said.

Sage let's out a deep breath and rolls her neck around. She starts running she starts with a round off and propels herself off into the air flipping twisting and turning.

(the flip consist of two backflips and flipping three times in the air. well that's what google told me lol.)

"Keep your legs together Sage!" Axil shouts. She closes her legs together the best she could and landed the stunt.

"Did i do it correctly?" She asked.

Axil nodded and clapped his hands.

"I'm proud of you Sage, it only took you 2 hours to get it down." He said high-fiving her. "as she should." Mj said doing a little clap.

" Mj said doing a little clap