chapter four

We get to the house and I go up into my room to start putting my clothes up

We get to the house and I go up into my room to start putting my clothes up. I thank the guards and they leave the room.

I look at the huge pile of bags full of clothes on the floor. I sigh and get out my headphones and turn on my cleaning playlist. I get out a jolly rancher and put one in my mouth, the flavoring putting off my hunger until i'm finished.

I started with my undergarments and pajamas onto the rest of my closet.

Two hours later my closet was filled to the brim with shoes and clothes

Two hours later my closet was filled to the brim with shoes and clothes. I ordered some more shelves for my shoes to go on since i couldn't fit them all in those clear cube boxes.

I had bought new skincare products and hair products at sephora. I took them out the bags and put them in the bathroom.

My stomach growled with hunger.

I take out my headphones and open up my phone. I see a missed call from my assistant, I instantly call her back.

"Hello Ms.Ferrari all your stuff have been shipped to the address you wanted along with your cars and motorcycles," My assistant Mia said.

"Thank you Mia that was really fast," I say.

"It was no problem," She said.

We say our goodbyes and I hung up. I make a note on my phone to add a twenty thousand bonus on her paycheck.

I take a shower and get ready. I put on a black nike sweat suit with black crocs. I put on my perfume and jewelry.

I put my dirty clothes in the dirty clothes bin and hang up my coat from today and pack up my computer, wallet, and chargers in my book bag.

I check to make sure I have everything before leaving out my room. I go downstairs and look for Alessandro. I find him in the living room with all my brothers except for Dante.

"Hey I was just letting you know i'm leaving," I say.

"Where to?" Ace asked.

"Just to walk around. I feel a little claustrophobic in that room," I say.