chapter nineteen

I wake up with Lee's hand wrapped around my waist

I wake up with Lee's hand wrapped around my waist. I slowly look around the dark room, on the nightstand it read 5:57 am.

I cursed and slowly removed his hands from my waist.

I was late for practice.

I got up, but then sat back down with a wince. I was sore, we had fucked in the shower and in his closet while he was getting me clothes to sleep in.

I slowly stood up without Lee waking up and gathered my clothes at I had on before and went to the door.

I quietly snuck down the hall, I paused when I heard a door open. My eyes widened when I saw Enzo.

I hid behind the corner and peeked my head out. He whistled as he walked down the hallway.

"I wonder what I should make for breakfast today." He mumbled.

"I'll make everything then." He said said with a shrug and smiled.

I held my breath as he passed the corner I was at.

"Thank god." I whispered when he was out of sight.

I went to my room and turned on the lights.

I went to the bathroom and turned on the light.

"What the fuck," I mumbled when I saw the hickeys on my neck.

"Mother fucker." I mumble as I went in my drawer to retrieve my makeup bag.

I feel over on the other side of my bed

I feel over on the other side of my bed. Instead of finding Sage I find cold sheets and pillows.

I open my eyes and sit up. Her clothes were gone off the floor and the side of the bed she was sleeping in was made up.

I look over at my nightstand, it was 7am.

"She must have left to get ready for school." I mumble.