chapter forty-two

FOUR YEARS LATER

FOUR YEARS LATER

I held my side to stop the bleeding and shot another man in the head. I was so close to getting Killian. If I failed that meant more intense training until I caught up with him again.

I got kidnapped by Alexei, Victor, and Killian four years ago. I also left my family and the love of my life four years ago.

The first year was hard. I was battling addiction to cocaine and my mental state was terrible. There was one day where I was going to end it, but Shaylee came in before I could and stopped me.

I got help. I went to therapy and rehab. I got clean. I'm still doing therapy till this day and i'm doing a lot better. I feel a lot better.

Lee and I write each other letters. He woke up out of his coma four months after I left. The bullet had went through his chest and hit a nerve in his spine so he had to learn how to walk again. But he came back stronger.

He took over the mafia last year at age twenty two. Jayden is his second in command and Javier is his third.

I haven't talked to my family yet, but I had a lot of apologizing to do, and I mean a lot.

My three oldest brothers got married. I didn't go to their weddings because I was still working on myself, plus I wasn't ready to see them yet.

Kayla and Ace had their first child in February, his name is Khalil he'll be five this upcoming February, so in about four and a half months. They also had twins, Jabari and Jamir. They're two and a half years old. They'll be three in May.

Camilla and Gio had twins also. They're names are Axil and Adonis and they're two and a half years old. They were born in April, a month before Jabari and Jamir.

Oliver and Enzo adopted a boy named Bruno when he was three months old. He's now two he'll be three in July.

Yesterday was Dante's birthday. They were celebrating today. I know because I sometimes stalk my family, just to see how they're doing. Not for weird purposes.

I got him a car. I shipped it to the house. It got there yesterday. It was a custom made one. The only one to ever exist in the world.

It also cost over twenty million to make so if he fucked up that one, he's paying for the damages.

I don't know about my cousins, they probably have girlfriends or something.

Now back to this mother fucking bitch named Killian.

I dropped the lighter on the ground. The flames were everywhere. His guards trying to get to me. I had on a heat protectant suit. It wasn't bullet proof. I wish it was though.

I had found out Killian had a business trip to New York. So I followed him and met him halfway. I opened up the back door to the car and shot his two guards up in the front.