chapter thirty-seven

Immense pain shot through my body as i gained consciousness

Immense pain shot through my body as i gained consciousness. My whole body felt as if i was paralyzed from the neck down.

I opened my eyes to see myself in a filthy cell, the smell was horrid.

I felt like my nose hairs were burning. My neck was in pain from where they pricked me at. My throat felt dry and scratchy, my head pounding.

They had me sitting on the floor with my hands chained to the wall. When I finally gained full control over my body, I tried to break the chain, but they were too thick.

As i'm pulling on it the cell door opens, I stop. Six guards enter the cell with cell with smirks on their faces, i glare at them.

"Didn't know we were having a tea party." I sarcastically mumble.

"Shut up bitch." One of them say with an irish accent.

"Your mother." I replied back, he punched me square in the jaw. My head whips to the left side from the impact.

"Fucking black bitch." My mouth opens in shock.

"You irish orange leprechaun hair having ass bitch. You did not have to bring race into this. I know i'm black, bitch." I say.

"He did now shut the fuck up and deal with it." Another one said, they all surrounded me. One unlocks the cuffs on my wrist.

I kick one in the gut, punching another one in their jaw, the other four restrained me.

"Stupid fucking suka." The first one said punching me in my nose, my head flies back. (bitch)

My vision blurred, a metallic taste invaded my mouse as blood dripped from my nose. They make me stand on my two feet, chaining my hands together again.

"Didn't your mother teach you to not hit girls?" I ask.

"I killed my mother now move it." He said, harshly pushing me outside the cell.

I stand there not cooperating, so they drag me by my arms. They throw me into another cell, I fall flat on my face. I let out a groan and push my body up.

"Ah there is my queen." I hear Alexei say. I roll over on my back Victor, Alexei and Killian stare down at me. I glare at them with hatred.

"Don't be like that моя королева." Alexei said smirking. (my queen)

"I am not your queen." I spat.

"You're right father, she does need discipline." Alexei said to Victor.

"Take off her clothes." Victor ordered the guards, dread filled my body, but I still kept a hard glare on my face.

They took a knife and cut off my sweatpants. They took off my shoes and socks leaving me barefoot.

They could have at least let me have my socks.

"chain her up." Alexei ordered.

They roll me onto my stomach, and uncuff my hands as the other four hold me down. They stood me up and chained one of my hands to the ceiling.