chapter twenty-nine

It's been a month since the incident and a lot has happened

I've told my family all of the stuff that has happened to me with the Russians and the things that went on with my mother.

There was a lot and I mean a lot of crying. I hate when people cry, it makes me very awkward.

We moved into a new house and Mara, Ares, Kai, and Lee moved into a different house as well.

Today we were going to Paris for the fashion event.

There is also going to be an underground auction that the Russians will be having that we found out about.

The plan is to raid it and see if we can catch Victor or Alexei.

We also found out the Irish teamed up to take down not only the Italian mafia which is us, but the American-Korean mafia which is obviously the Hernandez's.

The auction is happening in two days after the fashion show. The location is a hour and a half away from where we'll be staying in Paris.

I also had tortured and killed Fernando. That's what mainly got me back to my normal self.

Even though I was grounded for dragging in a bloody body through the house.

Flash back
Two weeks ago

"Why the fuck are you so heavy?" I mumbled as I dragged in an unconscious Fernando.

I may have beat him beat him just a little before we got out the car. Okay I beat him a lot, his face is a little fucked up.

The lights turned on, I froze.

I looked up, my older brother and father were staring at me.

"Who are you dragging in?" Dante asked.

Dad came closer, "Sage I told you not to go on with that stupid fucking plan to kidnap Fernando. What if you get caught?"

"I'm a trillionaire I can afford a lawyer." I say with a shrug.

"And you guys can torture him, but I get to the most because you guys doubted me. Y'all are lucky i'm even letting you guys torture him." I say.

Present time

We were on our way to the airport.

My hands ran through Luna's fur and scratched behind her ears. She barked and licked my cheek.

She gagged, "Luna I have makeup on today, you can't always lick my cheek." I say to her.

She stuck her head out the window and let out her tongue as we breezed through the streets of New York.

Lee and I's hands were intertwined as we both sang to the music that I had on my playlist.