chapter thirty-two

"What in the telenovela

"What in the telenovela." Marco mumbled.

"How the hell is she alive?" I whisper.

Alina is dad's first wife, the mother of Ace, Enzo, Gio, and Dante. She died shortly after having Dante because of some complications.

Obviously that wasn't the case.

But how the hell did the Russian's pull this off and why did they take Alina?

The man pressed the knife more into her neck, I acted fast. I shot him in his foot. He let out a cry of pain and let her go.

Dad shot him three times in the chest. The girls in the truck screamed.

Before Alina could fall to the floor Ace hopped up in the truck and caught her.

"Get some blankets and clothes for the girls." I say and jump up into the truck.

I drag the dead man away from the girls and go back to them. I take off my hood and mask.

"Hi, we're not here to hurt you. I'm here to help you." I say.

I get out my knife, they all try to scoot away, "It's just to cut the ropes on your wrist. I promise." I say and scoot closer towards them.

I cut the rope on one girl's wrist and once they see I didn't hurt her they let me cut the ropes.

They were all in lingerie, some without tops.

Kai, Andrea, Aurora, and Kayla come on with blankets and clothes.

I hand out the clothes and blankets with them.

"We're going to go out the truck okay?" I ask.

They slowly stand up, I wrap a blanket around a girl and slowly walk behind them.

Liam, Ollie, Dorian, Fredrico, and Domenico help get them down from the truck.

"Can I know your names and ages?" I ask.

A girl speaks up, she looks the oldest out of all of them. Her name was Ava, she was 19.

(All of the girls: Lizzy- 17, Amelia- 15, Lorelei- 15, Lehlani- 14, Maia-16, Casey- 18, Shamara- 13, Gia- 14, Brynn- 12, Bella- 16, Aaliyah- 17, Harper- 17, Poala- 14, Rory- 15, and Jamila- 13.)

"Great. Do you have any families?" I ask.

Maia shook her head. "They killed them all."

"Aw shit." I whispered under my breath.

"Well let's get you guys into the van. We'll figure out something. Maybe you have some distant relatives." I say and guided them to the van.

"Did he kill Ms. Alina?" Ava asked.

"No she's doing just fine, we're just looking at her injuries." I say.

"I'll be right back, we're just checking on some things." I say and gently close the door.