t hirtyfour

jisung stood there in front of minhos door. his hand raised up to knock but he hesitated for a moment. he recited the words he wanted to confess before he did anything.

he gave soft knocks, waiting anxiously before someone answered. the door swung open to reveal minho in his pajamas, hair all messed up. he looked as if he just woke up, his vision was blurry as he was faced with the brightness outside.

once his vision cleared, his mouth opened in surprise. his eyes scanned all over jisung body, almost in denial that his boyfriend was in front of him.

jisung flashed his teeth awkwardly smiling, "hey." he waved his hand. minhos eyes glistened, putting his arms over jisungs shoulders to engulf him in a hug.

jisung slowly wrapped his arms around minhos waist, hugging him back tightly. his hands grabbing fists of minhos shirt.

"i—i'm sorry jisung. i'm sorry for whatever i did." minho said. he voiced was weak, holding his tears in.

"why are you apologizing?" jisung laughed a little. they separated, looking into each other's eyes. minhos lips lifted showing a weak smile. he took jisungs hand, leading him inside.

minho left shortly, grabbing a blanket, putting it over jisung who sat down at his couch.

"look, minho i—" jisung started, cutting himself off as he saw the state minho was in. he frowned and patted the seat next to him, minho sitting down.

"i'm sorry." jisung sighed.

"it's okay, jisung. i'm just glad you're safe."

jisungs imaginary script disintegrated in his mind, forgetting every word.

minho spoke again, "if you don't want to explain anything, it's fine. j—just.. did i do something?"

jisung smiled, holding onto minhos hand close to his chest. "you did nothing wrong."

"i was afraid this would end. i don't know— i— there's this feeling in me i can't explain— it's hard to." jisung confessed. there was more he wanted to let out; he didn't know what it was— he didn't know how to say it.

"sungie.. dont think about that, okay? we'll figure out everything together, hm?" he looked at their intertwined fingers, knowing the well molded hands fitting perfectly together.

"i—i," jisung stuttered again. his mouth was open, struggling to sound out words.

"don't force yourself to say something if you can't. please take your time, don't worry." minho comforted him.

"i—i think i'm in love you." jisung said. minhos eyes brightened in shock with the words that came out of jisungs mouth. he smiled widely, his hand coming up to jisungs face to turn his head to his.

"i love you too, jisung." minho pulled him closer to give him a kiss; the kiss that the two missed so desperately. jisungs hands grabbed minhos waist as the kiss went on.

the two separated, laughing again like they always did after kissing.

minho caressed jisung face, "you taste just like coffee."