t wentyeight

jisung rubbed his eyes, waking up before the sun. he moved, feeling minhos warm body beside him. he turned to rest his head on minhos chest, trying to fall back asleep; he didn't want to be awake as early as it was.

minho was laying on his back, making it easy for jisung to use his chest as a pillow. he tried his best to move as little as possible to try and not wake minho up. he soon realized he failed as he heard his boyfriend let out a long sigh. minho hand found his way to jisungs head; starting to massage and play with his hair.

this was the only thing that helped jisung fall back into deep sleep.

"mmm," minho groaned as he woke up from his sleep. he was still holding jisung in his arms, his head still on his chest. jisung soon woke up as well, his arms stretching in front of him as minho let go.

"good morning, baby boy." minho smiled at him. he held his face in his hand, admiring him as the sun shined over them.

"you're so perfect." minho kissed jisung. it was days like this, minho felt as if he was the luckiest person in the world. he held jisung tight; holding him like he would disappear in any moment.

"stop looking at me— i'm so swollen." jisung pinched his cheeks as he whined.

minho chuckled, "it's so cute."

"so i am swollen! you didn't even deny it!" jisung teased.

"oh shush."

silence fell between the two once again. they looked into each others eyes, watching the with the small spark their eyes dancing in them.

"i had a dream about us." minho said.

jisungs face scrunched by the sudden confession; he gave a soft smile, "and what was it about?"

"well," minho started. he sat up from the bed— feeling himself wake up. jisung joined him, turning the opposite way so they were facing each other.

"we were out in the middle of the night. it was raining and the streets were bare. no one around us; not a single car driving." minho started to tell jisung. he reached over to hold onto jisungs hands.

"we went into the middle of the road and started confessing secrets. it was all nonsense—i don't know. i remember shouting something, then you." minho let out a laugh, his head falling forward, trying to remember what he dreamt about.

"is that it? i could see us doing that. maybe not the secrets part but—" jisung smiled.

"mhm. when the rain started to clear up, we got closer.. and closer," minho talked as his body leaned towards jisungs. their eyes closed together as their hot breathes were felt on each other's lips. they kissed once more, their foreheads touching as their lips parted.

"then i woke up." minho smiled.