t wentyfour

minho smiled at his rear view mirror, seeing everyone sleeping and letting out faint snores. jisungs mouth hung open slightly, drool starting to form.

with each final stop, his boyfriends friends woke up themselves. they each thanked him as they got dropped off, getting their things in the back. minho finally headed to jisungs home, worried he would get in trouble for being out late.

"baby, we're here." minho nudged the boy as usual. jisung groaned from getting woken up as he stretched his arms out.

"your home?" jisung said quietly. minho shook his head giving him a faint smile.

"no, yours. come on." minho told him, getting a hold of his hand to guide him out of the car.

minho grabbed jisungs stuff from the trunk, following the boy to his front door. he had no choice but to knock as jisung walked unsteadily.

"jisung, why didn't you call me?!" his mom opened the door, slightly yelling already. she stopped before she could say anything else as soon as she saw minho with him.

minho awkwardly put his hand out, "h—hi. i'm minho."

jisung mom shook his hand, pointing at her son, rubbing his eyes.

"uhm— we were studying at the library and we kinda lost track of time. jisung fell asleep on the way over here so we couldn't inform you we would be out this late, i apologize." minho told his mom. he had no choice but to lie. jisung mom smiled at his words, falling for minhos charm.

"oh no, it's okay! thank you for taking him home. i hope it wasn't too much of a bother." jisung started walked inside his house, taking his bags in with him.

"not at all! don't worry. have a good night." minho shot a smile before waving goodbye.

-

short follow up lolz