f ifthteen

the bell in the cafe rung as jisung entered, seeing minho smiled widely from behind the counter.

jisung held his backpack straps as he walked towards the register. minho couldn't help admire how cute he found the boy— his chubby cheeks popping out as jisung scrunched his lips, reading the menu.

"we have this new coffee with toffee bits and other little candies. it's sweet— maybe you would wanna try it?" minho suggested. jisung nodded in agreement, pulling out his card to pay.

"don't even deny it this time, really." jisung told minho strictly, knowing the older boy would end up paying for the drink himself. minho sighed as he took his card while jisung flashed a smile at him.

"itll be ready soon." minho handed him his receipt, and smiled back.

jisung heard minho call out his name with his drink in his hands.

"are you busy after school?" minho asked before jisung turned to take off.

jisung shook his head, "no i don't think so, why?"

"come over again?"

"don't you have class today though? wouldn't you want to rest?" jisung wanted to agree but worried that if he came over minho wouldn't get the rest he needed.

"as long as i'm with you i'll be fine." minho smiled. jisung could feel his body heat up, trying his best not to fidget or blurt out something stupid again.

"okay! i'll see you later." jisung quickly said, taking his drink and walking over to his school before he was late.

jisung scribbled notes in a rush before the teacher moved onto the next slide. he sipped his coffee, finding it too sweet.

he didn't pay any mind to it however, only taking a little by little.

"you're really bragging about your relationship, huh?" seungmin whispered to jisung. jisung turned to seungmin in confusion.

"what do you mean? no i'm not?"

seungmin looked at him, slightly annoyed thinking jisung was just acting dumb.

"your coffee." seungmin pointed to it.

"what about i—" jisung picked the cup up, looking around the outside until he noticed.

the name on the cup read: minho's boyfriend

jisung face palmed his head as he read it. he found it cute but wondered how he barely noticed it. the drink was almost halfway done and he looked at his cup for almost half of the school day already.

"cant stand couples being cute sometimes." seungmin rolled his eyes, continuing to write notes.

"don't act like you and jeongin don't have something going on." jisung fired back making seungmin choke on nothing, coughing nervously.

"s—shut up stupid."