t en

throughout the whole week, jisung visited minho at his work. whether to get a coffee to go in the morning or have a simple conversation on minho's break.

minho would have a new coffee ready just for jisung in the morning, hoping he enjoyed it. he assumed he was a fan of the drink since that's all he would order every single time.

it would just be another thing they shared in common.

he would save his ten minute breaks for jisung when he came to visit after school, no matter how tired he was.

jisung's butterflies slowly disappeared through the week, being more comfortable with the older boy. his tastebuds began changing as he ordered coffee every day.

even if it wasn't true at all, every drink minho made for him tasted sweeter. as if minho put all his love in one single glass.

these little dates grew these two together, their attraction just growing bigger with each word they shared.

"are you busy tomorrow?" minho asked jisung. the week was coming to an end and minho couldn't wait to take jisung on another date despite the amount they have already hung around each other.

"i'm not, what are you thinking?"

"let's go on a picnic!" minho smiled.

jisung let out a laugh, "picnic? all of the sudden?"

"mhm! i've always wanted to go on a picnic and paint each other silly photos on a canvas while we eat. doesn't that sound fun?"

jisung thought about it for a moment. he didn't have anything going on so he agreed.

"do you want me to bring anything?" jisung asked making minho shake his head.

"i'll get everything beautiful, don't worry." minho smiled again. he glanced over at the clock on a wall, smile fading as his break was coming to an end. jisung noticed too making him stand up as well.

"you should stop calling me that.. beautiful." jisung told him.

"why not? does it make you nervous?" minho smirked making jisung quickly shake his head.

minho lifted the top of his apron, smelling it. he furrowed his brows making eye contact with jisung.

"does this smell weird do you?" minho pulled his apron outwards enough for jisung to lean in a little.

as jisung moved to smell it, minho kissed his forehead making jisung step back in panic. minho laughed as he saw jisungs face turn red.

"see you tomorrow." minho waved as he walked behind the counter.