t wenty

jisung rubbed his eyes as he tried to adjust to the bright sun shining through the window. he rolled to his side, stretching his arm out expecting to feel his boyfriend beside him.

the bed was empty.

he groaned confused and sat up from the comfy bed. the blanket fell off of him, making him remember what happened last night. he scanned the room to find the closest shirt to put over his body.

"this will do." he found one of minho's shirt that was hanging out of his drawer. he quickly cleaned himself up in the bathroom and headed to look for minho.

the house was quiet, jisung seeing cats sleeping around the house.

jisung made eye contact with one of the cats who sat on the counter, "soongie, where'd your dad go?" he asked.

the cat meowed and hopped off the counter, heading over to another spot. jisung was slightly annoyed at this point. they were so close last night only to not even be able to see his face the next day.

it felt like a one night stand.

he found a note on the kitchen counter.

"good morning beautiful! i'm sorry for leaving on such short notice but my work called me in :( i hope you don't mind. i'll be back around 1, okay? there's some food in the fridge if you need something but i'll get you some food before i get home."

"you're joking." jisung said to himself. he reread the note over and over again.

he found it sweet he actually left a note but something about it didn't seem right.

maybe he was making something out of nothing.

jisungs head turned to the door as he heard the door knob turn. he got up from the couch in the living room to see minho opening the squeaky door. jisung put up a faint smile.

"hey, how are you?" minho asked walking over to the boy. he leaned in for a kiss only for jisung to dodge it.

minho's face scrunched in confusion— scared he did something wrong.

"is everything okay?" minho spoke softly. jisung stayed quiet, turning his head to avoid eye contact.

minho placed his hand on jisung's neck while the other went to his waist to pull him closer.

"talk to me, please."

jisung let out a sigh to look back at minho. his eyes scanned his face down to his neck. the exposed hickeys scattered around his neck was out for everyone to see.

minho went to work like that.

"why didn't you wake me up when you went to work?" jisung asked him.

minho's lip curled into a smile, his hand now rubbing jisungs cheek. "i just didn't wanna wake you up. you seemed tired."

"b—but you know how shitty it feels to wake up alone.. after that."

minho realized what jisung was upset about. he knew the note wouldn't make the situation lighter.

jisung continued, "it felt weird. i didn't think i would wake up alone after being so vulnerable with you.. i— i don't know how to explain it." jisung struggled to find a way to express his emotions. all he knew was that he didn't like it. he felt insecure and he didn't know why.

minho pulled jisung into a hug, his hand on the back of jisungs head, rubbing it for comfort.

"i know, baby. i'm so sorry— i won't do that to you ever again." minho said. jisungs arms wrapped around minhos waist, hugging him tight. he smelled like cake and sweets; finding it soothing in a way.

"i'm sorry if i overreacted. i—i just— i'm just new to all this." jisung said as they broke apart from their hug.

"no need to say sorry, angel. you're perfectly fine."

-

LOL WANTED TO WRITE AN ARGUMENT FOR CONFLICT BUT I FEEL LIKE THIS COUPLE IS GOOD AT COMMUNICATING YES