t wentysix

jisung looked over at his empty desk as his coffee started to sweat. he licked his lips, tasting the bitterness of the drink as he craved more.

"you can begin." his teacher spoke. jisung nodded, stepping to the side of the whiteboard as the projector shared his presentation.

although jisung was prepared, the nerves hit everyone in situations like this. he planned everything he wanted to say, word for word; all he needed to to was follow the imaginary script.

he could practically hear his heart beating out of his chest, making him take deep breathes in and out.

felix shot up a wide smile, putting up thumbs up to encourage jisung. he noticed his stare being shaky and his hands fidgeting with themselves.

jisung stuttered a few times making him mentally slap himself. his head cocked to the side with every tiny mistake he made that no one else noticed.

he was strict on himself.

a slide jisung had trouble remembering what he needed to go over appeared on the projector. he took a sharp breath, trying to quickly remember everything he wants to say; everything he thought was important to mention.

"uh— fuck on hold." jisung whispered a little too loud. he peeked over at his teacher across the room, they held in a chuckle making jisung know they had heard him. they nodded with a small smile, reassuring jisung it was okay.

jisung finished up his presentation, "very good jisung. use some different vocabulary next time when you get stuck." his teacher told him.

jisung went back over to his seat as he finished, his class clapping for him. the teacher called up the next student as felix patted jisung's back.

"she barely asked follow up questions dude, you did good." felix whispered. jisungs hands combed through his own hair, resting his head in his hand after.

"did you hear me curse?"

felix nodded, "duh, but it's whatever."

jisung slouched back in his chair, spinning his pencil between two fingers, paying no mind to the student who was doing their project. he reached over to grab his coffee he had been eyeing, water from outside the cup leaving a stain on the table.

he chugged the rest of the drink, feeling calmer.

"WHAT IS UP BITCHES WE'RE FREE!" hyunjin screaming, putting his arms over changbin and felix and the rest walked besides the two.

"what do you mean free?! it's just a break." changbin laughed, leaning forward as hyunjin put his whole body weight on them.

"ugh okay and? kinda the same thing." hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"ji, we should hang out with you and your boyfriend tomorrow." felix randomly brings up. jisung tilted his head asking why.

"that bitch was so nice to us when he picked us up the time we were at the library." felix responded, seungmin and jeongin nodding quickly.

"petition for jisung to share his boyfriend!" jeongin shouted.

the group laughed, "YEAH!" they cheered.

"yeah minhos nice and all but what made him ask us about his hickeys?" changbin asked.

"why are you asking me? i don't know!"

"i'm gonna text chan if he's free tomorrow." jeongin pulled his phone out of his pocket.

"what if i wasn't free tomorrow?! minho has a life too!" jisung panicked for no exact reason.

even if minho has met them before, something about actually spending time with everyone was a scary thought. what if his friends didn't end up like him after all?

"minho already agreed." seungmin lifted his phone up to show text messages between him and minho. jisungs eyebrow lifted up, grabbing seungmin phone out of his hand. he scrolled through the very little messages between them.

"WHEN DID YOU GET HIS NUMBER?!??"

"he gave it to us when he took us home that one time." felix smiled, showing minhos contact on his phone as well.

"i literally hate you all."