e leven

"what?! you two have been seeing each other constantly and you call this a second date?!" jeongin can be heard yelling from jisungs phone speakers.

"mhm. it was just small visits, why would that be a date?"

"well i don't know.. MAYBE because you two basically know each other's life stories!"

jisung let out a sigh as he checked the time on his phone, "okay yeah maybe they were dates, but i don't think he sees it like that! i have to leave soon jeong, talk to you later."

jeongin waved on facetime as jisung hung up. a notification from minho popped onto his screen at the perfect timing. jisung took a deep breathe, waking out seeing minho out of his car as well.

"hey beautiful, how are you?" he greeted jisung as he opened the door for him.

minho started to put jisungs seatbelt on once again, putting his hands on jisungs waist.

"i—i'm good, how are you?" jisung stuttered again.

"stuttering again? what is it this time? this?" minho teased jisung as he placed his hand back onto jisungs waist, seeing him blush. he smirked at him before he closed the door, heading to the drivers side.

"you don't have to be nervous with me sungie." minho says as jisung nods.

jisungs arms went up to make an 'x', "it's not that i'm nervous! everything you do is just cute."

"cute hm? that's the first time you complimented me." minho smiled while he started to drive to a nearby park.

"no it hasn't!"

the two shortly arrived at the park, taking out all of the things minho packed.

"come on, let me carry this one." jisung whined as minho started to grab almost everything.

"why would i if i can carry this on my own?" minho smiled as he started to walk away. jisung pouted, closing the side door of the car.

they set up their blankets, got their food displayed, and got ready to paint on their canveses just how they planned.

"let's make something for each other!" minho suggested.

"don't expect it to be good though." jisung laughed.