t welve

the two boys laughed as they poured paint onto their own canvases. they snacked on some sandwiches minho bought at the convenient store as well as fruits he had at home.

jisung looked up from his painting, catching minho's eyes, "why are you looking at me? are you doing a portrait?" he giggled.

minho shook his head, his brush going across his painting, "i just like looking at you, pretty boy."

"pretty boy? that's a new one."

"you didn't stutter this time too. you must be in love with me!" minho teased making jisung throw a small grape at him, the two bursting out into laughter.

"i think i'm done, are you?" jisung asked as the laughter died down. minho nodded.

"i've been done." he smiled looking at jisung then back at the painting, comparing it in a way. minho looked back and forth— trying to figure out how jisung would react when they do the exchange.

"REALLY?! why didn't you say anything?!" jisung exclaimed.

"i didn't wanna rush you!"

"hm.. okay. should i go first?" jisung's finger pointed at himself, minho nodding as he smiled widely, waiting excitedly.

jisung looked at him feeling like he had planned something.

jisung turned his painting showing three little cats with a blue background.

jisung pointed at the first one, "this one is soonie," he pointed to the one next to it, "doongie," and finally to the smallest one, "and dori."

minho was pouting finding the little painting cute. before he could say anything jisung cut him off.

"before you say anything— i didn't know what to paint and i was gonna just paint an egg but i figured it would be pointless so i just did something i knew you loved a lot." jisung ranted.

"i love it, sungie! it's so cute." minho set his painting face down, taking jisung a canvas in his hand.

"looks like it was painted by a 1st grader, that's why it's cute." jisung pouted.

minho smiled at jisung, his hand squeezing his cheek, "it's perfect shut up." he teased.

"pfft whatever! yours is probably better, let's see it." jisung crossed his arms, waiting for minho to pick his canvas up.

"you ready?" minho tilted his head as he asked, reviving a nod in return.

he slowly revealed a yellow canvas with a group of words:

"will you be my boyfriend? <3"