f ive

a small bell rung as jisung slowly opened the door to the cafe. a few people glanced at his direction, letting them know another person came inside. jisung stood near the door awkwardly as he looked around the small place.

"i should order something." he whispered to himself.

he made his way towards the counter and fidgeted with his wallet as soon as he saw minho working the cashier once again.

jisung refused to make eye contact as he ordered another cheesecake.

minho's hand hovered over jisung's opened wallet, "don't worry about paying. sit by the window over there for me, hm?" he pointed towards the left, near the front of the store. all jisung could do was nod as he took his order number.

"hey!" jisung looked up from his phone to see minho setting down his cheesecake and yet another drink he didn't order.

"hi."

"dont sound too excited to see me, haha. i'm glad you came again." minho pulled out the chair across from him and sat down.

"s—sorry, you're just really pretty and i've never had someone tell me they wanted to see me again. i didn't think i would see your perfect face right after yesterday so i haven't mentally prepared myself." jisung ranted out of nervousness making minho chuckle.

"you are as cute as i thought. with your backpack, i'm guessing your still in school?" jisung nodded taking a bite out of his food.

"mhm, a senior. is that too young for you?"

minho's hands shook indicating a no, "not at all! i'm in my first year of college, just a year difference."

jisung let out a sigh of relief. he was afraid their ages would get be a problem.

"ah! why are you sitting with me? isn't that bad if you're still working?!" jisung realized, beginning to stand up in panic thinking he would get minho in trouble.

"i'm on my break don't worry about that, haha. jisung, right? i heard a couple of your friends refer to you as that." minho's smile couldn't leave his face every time he spoke out.

"han jisung."

"lee minho."

jisung took a glance at the drink minho got him. this was in a tall glass this time, looking just like what felix had given him a few days ago. he knew it was some sort of iced coffee and he fought the urge to make a face as he took a sip, minho watching as his lips wrap around the straw.

"do you like it? do you prefer the latte from yesterday?" minho asked with his head tilting slightly. he wanted to do something for the boy but you can never tell what someone likes at first sight. jisung smiled and nodded.

"whatever you get me is perfect— just let me pay next time!" jisung laughed.

minho smirked and leaned closer towards jisung, "so they'll be a next time?" jisung felt his face heat up again making him look down, playing with his food. he could hear minho chuckle again as the chair screeched against the floor.

minho's hand found their way under jisungs chin, lifting his head up to look at him, "i'm sorry beautiful but my break is over. make sure to text me later, yeah?"