t hirtyone

"jisung! someone's here for you!" his mom called out to him. he groaned, still in his bed. he rubbed his eyes, scratching his head. he stayed sitting down, not wanting to come out of his room.

"it's not minho! come down!" his mom continued. jisung sighed, stretching before he finally made it out of his room— into the living room.

"you're a mess dude." felix laughed when he saw jisung.

"shut up, what do you want?"

felix sighed as he sat down on his couch, "have you spoken to minho?"

jisung came to sit next to him, shaking his head.

"what happened?"

"i—i don't know. i was alone in his room until i felt like crying. i locked myself in the bathroom— i tried to calm myself before he noticed but i couldn't." jisung told him. he still didn't know exactly how to explain it.

"well, minhos been texting all of us. he just wants to hear from you. he said even a short text is okay." felixs hand found his way to jisung shoulder, giving him a pat.

"it's hard. i don't know." jisung told him the honest truth. he wanted to talk to minho, see him, kiss him again. there was just something blocking him from doing that.

he was afraid.

for the first time ever, he was afraid to see his boyfriend.

"i'm guessing you told your mom about him?" felix brought up. he saw jisung fidget with his fingers, wanting to quickly keep talking and distracting him.

"yeah— she kinda saw me cry about him last night." jisung laughed slightly, remembering the little comment she made before she took off to make dinner.

"i bet she told you to talk to him too." felix teased.

jisung gave felix' arm a few playful hits, laughing again. "i'll talk to him soon."

felix became serious again, "when is 'soon' han?" he air quoted the specific word. jisung sighed deeply knowing he had to do something. school was starting soon again and if he didn't fix what was going on, he wouldn't be able to focus.

"soon. maybe this break is good for us."

felix sighed, "good for you. if you're gonna suddenly disappear on him like this, you have to tell him— otherwise it's not healthy anymore."

jisungs eyebrow raised, confused on what felix was telling him. "not healthy?"

"he needs some sort of closure— some sort of statement. you're being selfish to just leave him clueless. it's not fair for him."

jisung got hit with the sense of reality. felix had a certain tone in his voice almost as if he was warning jisung; his demeanor changed.