t hirtythree

jisung started school in a week. he started ignoring his friends a while ago. he needed to see minho again.

everything looked dull without him and he couldn't stand it anymore.

jisung shut his phone off so every call and text he was sent couldn't be read or heard. he saw it as a way to clear his mind. he told his mom he would be going out; she smiled in excitement as her son was looking and feeling better.

jisung headed out, walking to a different cafe he knew he wouldn't see anyone at. it was cold outside— a different type of weather change was so sudden. he rubbed the side of his arms, shivering as the cold air hit him.

he quickly entered the cafe, not feeling any different as the ac was up to the coldest setting. he quickly ordered coffee and left again.

"i thought i brought enough money." jisung cursed, looking through his wallet. the price difference of the familiar cafe he knew was clearly different to the one he just went in. he didn't have enough money to take a bus.

"i guess it isn't that far." jisung talked to himself as he looked at where he was at. he headed towards a direction he was familiar with and figured out the usual route minho would take over to his place.

he felt awkward walking around alone. he contemplated on turning his phone back on but he didn't give in. he walked with his head down to avoid stares he was scared of receiving. he drunk his coffee quickly, putting his hands in his pocket, giving up on trying to warm himself.

jisung began practicing what he wanted to say to minho; writing an imaginary script in his head. he laughed at himself a little, thinking he should just go with the flow.

minho would understand, right?

he still didn't know exactly what he was feeling at the moment, however. he wanted to be able to tell minho what he was truly feeling, being completely honest.

that day at his house, jisung thought about where they were in the relationship.

the future scared him. he didn't want to lose minho, but he didn't know if they would be together for long.

"i shouldn't even have thought about that far in the future. why did i do that?" jisung cursed at himself.

jisung knew his feelings were all over the place. he wanted to say so much to him. this new feeling was so foreign to him.

he looked around him as he entered a crowd of people; people of different backgrounds, different relationships. he saw as couples held onto each other, parents watching over their children, friends laughing at each other.

maybe there was a reason he felt so different.

-
ignore how bad these chapters have been getting wow