t hree

"did you even see his name?" seungmin asked as they found a table near the corner of the cafe. jisung shook his head.

"his name tag said minho." hyunjin said earning a hit on his arm from jeongin.

"you should've let him figure it out! imagine minho coming over to our table and jisung has to stutter again to ask! it would just be more entertaining for us." jeongin exclaimed. the rest laughed seeing how much jeongin already planned everything out.

changbin elbowed jisung lightly, "like ji had the confidence to even do that."

seungmin quickly composed himself, sitting up straight, "shh he's coming right now." they put up a straight face and pretended they didn't know minho was heading towards their table.

"this should be everything guys! let me know if you need anything else." minho set their sweets and drinks down onto their table.

he was about to walk away until jisung spoke up, "excuse me— i'm sorry but none of us ordered this latte?" he pointed at the small white mug with a cute little design on the white froth.

minho blushed slightly, "it's on the house, don't worry about it. make sure to check under the cup when you're finished." he winked before getting back to his work.

jisung's mouth made an "o" looking at his friends in panic. he couldn't process what just happened. he didn't know what just happened.

"han?? pulling boys?? that's the first!" hyunjin laughed at him. they four of them tried to keep their voice down as they all screamed and teased jisung once again.

"why put a paper under the mug though? couldn't he just give it to you?" jeongin questioned.

seungmin slapped jeongins arm, "don't ruin the moment."

"he full on gave you a fucking latte bro.. HE PAID FOR THAT!" hyunjin pointed at the drink. jisung picked up the mug carefully, taking a sip.

he almost dropped the whole thing as he tasted it. changbin's reflexes kicking in as he put his hand out to catch the mug.

"it's bitter." jisung spoke.

"well duh, it's a latte, stupid." jeongin rolled his eyes. jisung licked the milk froth off his top lip, staring at the drink with sad eyes.

"you're being dramatic ji! just keep drinking it, you'll get used to the taste." seungmin encouraged him.

"right."

two to three hours passed; the five of them losing track of time. throughout the day jisung would awkwardly make eye contact with minho as he worked the register and served a couple tables around them.

jisung took the last sip of his drink, feeling relived. he in fact, did not get used to the taste. with each sip, a bite of his cheesecake entered his mouth in hopes to get rid of any bitterness he tasted.

"don't put the mug down— get the paper that's in the plate first." seungmin reminded jisung. he pulled it out before setting the cup down and quickly unfolded the paper.

"i—it's his phone number." jisung shared.

"wow i thought it would be the bill for that drink." changbin joked.