t wentyfive

"yeah she wouldn't stop talking about you before i went to school." jisung said as he pet the cat who jumped on the kitchen counter. minho laughed, resting his head on his hands.

jisung continued, "she asked when i met you and how she's never heard of you before; she wanted to see you again! can you believe that?!"

"looks like i made a good impression?" minho said.

"too good. wonder how she'll act when i say we're dating." jisung finished his cereal beginning to stand up and quickly wash his dish.

minho walked behind jisung, his arms wrapping around jisungs waist from behind. "you plan on telling her?"

jisung nodded, "i can't keep us a secret from her forever, baby. i'll have to stop using hyunjin as an excuse now that she knows about you." he laughed.

"i guess you're right— ah! didn't you want to show me that project you've been working on?" minho remembered. jisung quickly finished the project him and seungmin had; he found it very easy to do after seungmin helped him.

"yeah! i just need to practice before actually presenting it in class." jisung told him, minho nodding as he watch jisung open his laptop to pull it up.

jisung shortly began to start, acting like it was the real thing. minho was sat down on the counter watching jisung stand next to his computer, pointing at it a few times.

minhos eyes were kept on jisung, slowly forgetting about the presentation he was giving. he stared at his lips, to his hands, to his arms— zoning out completely.

"are you even paying attention?" jisung waved his hand in front of minhos face causing him to shake his head.

"yeah yeah sorry. continue." minho said, jisung side eyeing him as he went back to point at his computer.

"how'd i do?" jisung finished up. minho shook his head, coming back to his senses.

"you'll do great babe. better than any of my presentations i did in highschool."

jisung let out a laugh as he put his things away. "and why would you say that."

"this one time i was presenting, someone farted so loudly! it's weird how you would want people to not look at you while you're up there but when they actually don't, it's hard." minhos hands reached his face as he remembered the faint memory.

"were you friends with them?" jisung laughing in between words.

minho shook his head, "no, but we had a couple classes together. i don't really know if he liked me or not."

"pfft how could people not like you?"

"it was highschool! no one liked each other!"

jisung pushed minho playfully heading to where he set his backpack down, "ugh whatever! i'm gonna finish up my work, if that's okay with you? i'm feeling productive."

minho turned to face jisungs direction and frowned as he slouched in his chair.

"are you sure you don't wanna do something else?" minho hinted at jisung, the boy knowing what he was referencing.

jisung walked over with his backpack on his shoulder. he grabbed the sides on minhos face as he leaned in making eye contact. he stopped once their faces were inches away. minho closed his eyes expecting to feel soft lips on his.

"you're so horny." jisung giggled as he pulled away. he turned around hearing minho get up from his chair, whining.