s eventeen

"so you just lied to your mom like that?" hyunjin asked jisung as they walked out of school.

"yeah, what about it?" jisung laughed.

"you just used to me to probably sleep with your boyfriend! how could you?" hyunjin jokingly said, crossing his arms.

"hey! we did not sleep together! ..okay we did like sleep together but we didn't like.. do that." jisung defended.

hyunjin laughed, putting his arm around jisungs shoulders, "i don't care what you did and didn't do ji! just stay safe or something." hyunjin patted jisung chest.

the two walked over to the parking lot, scanning for chan's car. they quickly found it and began walking towards it.

"you're finally free today?" chan teased jisung as the two got into the car.

"minho has class today." jisung rolled his eyes.

"that's good for us! i missed seeing you!" chan exclaimed as he started to drive to a new restaurant chan found recently.

"yeah, chan's been hella busy too! it sucks that we can only see the others only during school these days." hyunjin scooted closer to the opening in the middle back seat, looking at the two who sat in the front.

"break is coming up soon, we can all hang out then. chan, maybe you could finally meet minho." jisung smiled.

"us too! we saw him but never met him, you know?" hyunjin emphasized the two words. jisung nodded agreeing. his phone began vibrating, minhos name popping up.

"he's so perfect with the timings." chan chuckled. he lowered the radio as jisung answered the phone

"hey!" jisung greeting him, excitingly.

"hey beautiful, how are you today?"

"i'm good! chan is taking hyunjin and i to this new place he wanted to show us."

"ah, sounds exciting! i have one more class but i'm so tired." minho whined slightly.

"one more! you can do it!"

"i miss you. i can't stop thinking about how you on my lap. i don't even think you noticed what you were doing." minho chuckled through the phone.

he knew it wasn't the perfect time to bring it up but it was fun to tease the boy. with work and school being the only thing on his schedule, he needed to entertain himself someway.

"w—what did i do?" jisung gulped remembering what happened the other night. he was clueless. different thoughts and ideas soon flooded his mind.

"you just got carried away.. maybe we can go further next time."

"further?" jisung looked over at his friends in the car seeing if they can hear anything minho said.

minho laughed slightly, "never mind baby, i have to go. have fun with your friends, alright?"

"o—okay! see you later." jisung hung up still slightly confused on what minho was trying to tell him.

"whyd he call?" hyunjin asked.

"he's horny." jisung joked.