s ix

"no way he thinks you're beautiful!" changbin raised his voice, making everyone in the library shush him. his shoulders hunched clearly embarrassed.

jisung giggled quietly at his friend, "he called me cute and stuff too." he blushed just thinking about it.

"so when are you two actually going on a date?" felix asked while writing down answers for his homework.

jisung shrugged, "i'm not sure. should i ask him?"

"duh."

jisung pulled his phone out, completely ditching his homework he had right in front of him. he looked for minho's contact and sent him a quick, "i was wondering when you're free" text.

the moment jisung put his phone down to get back to work, a small vibration from his phone stopped him.

"oh my god he's quick." changbin looked at the phone that was lighting up.

"it is like," felix looked on his wrist at his watch, "11:30 at night."

"exactly. shouldnt he be like, sleeping?" changbin asks.

"not all people have a bedtime at 9 like you."

jisung stayed quiet as the two ranted on, reading the text.

he couldn't resist smiling. he didn't know why he was smiling at his phone.

"he said he's free tomorrow and was actually gonna ask if i wanted to go to an amusement park." jisung told the two, stopping them before they started to get loud.

"damn amusement park on the first date? that dude is rich as hell." felix laughed.

"isn't that too much? what should i sa—" jisung get cut off.

"sorry i'm late, hey." chan pulls out a chair next to felix, making them all flinch in the sudden appearance.

"it's okay, jisungs having boy problems." felix explain as chan opened his computer.

chan raised his eyebrow up in confusion, "boy problems already? didn't you just meet a boy?"

"he asked if i would go to an amusement park with him tomorrow."

"what's so bad about that?" chan asked beginning to type.

"dude tickets for thats so expensive! are you crazy?" changbin pointed out.

"then pay for food and drinks there. you'll end up spending just as much as him." chan suggested. jisung sighed, thinking about it.

chan's idea sounded good to him and it made sense. his fingers began typing on his phone agreeing with what minho suggested as a date.

"he responds so quickly." jisung shared.

"he obviously likes you." chan smiled.

"or he has nothing better to do at midnight on a saturday." changbin smirked feeling satisfied with his smart remark.

"whatever, stay single bin. no one wants you." jisung rolled his eyes, laughing slightly after he defended his crush.