Being that the girls were a little tipsy from the pre-gaming they did back at the hotel, Kyran grabbed their hands and guided them towards the door just to make sure they were good. After verifying their names on the list and checking them for weapons, security waved them through.

Walking into the club, all three of them started bobbing their heads and singing along to Rumors by Gucci Mane and Lil Durk. The club semi-packed. Like wall-to-wall. The DJ had everybody going crazy, hyping them up as the music shook the walls of the club.

"Straight to VIP." Milan says, looking at her surroundings in disgust.

Navigating through the tightly packed crowd, Kauner and Milan took in eyefuls of envious stares from the females wearing their unflattering and fake designer outfits that they had probably been saving up for months for. Let's not even get started on the amount of fake bags and jewelry they saw within the last couple of minutes.

"Ayo junt, I know you!" This tall, drunk ass nigga says to Kauner. Grabbing her arm and pushing up on her. "You be on Instagram and shit right? Let me buy a drink."

"Do not touch me!" She spat, snatching her arm away from him and looking at it as if he had just given her cooties. "Are you dumb?"

"Fuck you too then bitch, I was trying to buy your pretty ass a drink." He slurred, attempting to lean in closer but Kyran pushed him back.

"Watch your fucking mouth!" Kyran says through gritted teeth, ready to pop off if needed to.

"Calm down Cupcake." He chuckles. "I was tryna' give the bitch a compliment and y'all wanna' be fake offended and shit—.."

"Ayo' Khalil!" His homeboy Asshir calls out over the loud music as him and Amir push their way through the crowd to get to their boy. "Fuck is you doing bro?  You gotta' chill! Go walk that shit off dawg."

"Stupid motherfucker needs to learn how to hold his liquor." Kauner says under her breath as she brushes past the three of them. Just as Asshir turned to apologize for the way Khalil was acting.

Meanwhile in the private bathroom in VIP, Sincere was on one..

"How bad you want this dick in your mouth?" Sincere asks Carla, looking down at her plant kisses on his dick through the thin fabric of his Calvin Klein briefs.

Sincere was drunk as fuck and the red lighting in the VIP bathroom made the experience ten times more enticing. Him and Carla had been dm'ing each other for months talking about linking up. Now that the season was over and he didn't have to spend most of his time in New York, he planned on making his rounds with all the Instagram thots in his harem.

"So much papi." She moans, pulling his boxers down far enough for his long and skinny dick to pop out. "I want you to nut in my throat."

"I gotchu mamí.." He said, reaching into the pocket of his Balmain jeans and pulling out a tiny vile of cocaine. "I want you to sniff this off my dick first."

Carla fell back on her knees and her entire vibe changed. He could tell that she preferred not to do it, but he could also tell that she was so desperate to suck the dick of THE Sincere Townsend that she would do whatever he asked.

He held his dick up and poured the cocaine out on the shaft in a straight line. He even put a little on the tip to intensify the feeling when it enters her mouth.