As soon as he's in front of me I twist my body, "Elemental Dragon Rasengan." I make contact with him and his whole side blows out.

Before he can regenerate I grab hold of him, "Dragon forbidden seals jutsu!" He gets in gulf in white flames before turning to ash, "Thank you...." I send a silent prayer as the others let down the mud wall.

Naruto rushs over to me, "Are you okay?!" I wince a little moving my right hand, "Hai the damage that the jutsu does affects me too still." Before he can say anything the nine-tails cloak disappears, "Seems your running out of chakra." He grins sheepishly when something explodes in the distance, "Lets go make sure Gaara and The Tsuchikage are okay."

We both rush ahead of the others just as Gaara seals the Mizukage. I stiffen a laugh as Onoki gets dragged away to receive medical attention.

"Chiyo your hand." I wave off a concerned Gaara, "Its already healing I'll be fine Gaara." He stares at me for a moment before turning his attention to Naruto, "Your a clone aren't you?" Naruto nods, "Then tell me where is the original right now." I was about to say something when a dark menacing chakra appears, "This isn't over." I turn towards a cliff causing the others to do the same.

Lord Mu walks out first, "Its Lord Mu!" I shake my head, "No its not him." Walking forward in the same type of armor as me was who I could only assume was the real Madara Uchiha. I study him quietly taking note of his reanimated eyes. So the one who started this war was just using Madara's name. His sharingan eyes lands on me and I can just barely see him smirk slight.

 His sharingan eyes lands on me and I can just barely see him smirk slight

(Art made by the amazing Boringkate)

He must recognize the armor, Gaara tries to capture them with his sand, "Guess it can't be that easy." Madara lands in a the ground silently not taking his eyes off of me.

"Kid don't hold anything back he will come for you." He begins to run at us and everyone let's out a battle cry meeting him head on. He cuts threw every shinobi with ease heading in my general direction. I unseal my katana running right towards him. I swing my katana at him and he blocks it with a katana he took off of someone.

 I swing my katana at him and he blocks it with a katana he took off of someone