CHAPTER 28: My Girl

JAMESON

After the meeting was over, while heading back to the house, I couldn't believe what all just took place a few moments ago. MY girl was badass and amazing!

The confidence and lack of fear she showed to Guilliano and his men was beyond outstanding. It was hilarious also looking at the guys noticing that about her as their mouths were wide opened while looking shocked and in disbelief themselves.

After returning back to the house, everybody seemed to have been on edge as they waited for us to come back and tell them what happened.

"Well?" Ashleigh beats everyone to asking.

"It seems that Guilliano has decided to return to doing business with us." Lizette smiled.

"Oh. My. God." She says before smiling with excitement as did the rest of the guys as they were surprised.

"What exactly happened? How did you get him to agree?" Luciano asks.

"It was all her. She convinced him. I myself don't even know how she did it." I winked and smiled at her.

"It wasn't as bad as I had thought it would be and I simply made him an offer he couldn't refuse along with sharing information about Maloney that he had no clue of." She tells them in satisfaction.

"Well holy shit. Look at you!" Luciano smiles.

"We all should celebrate!" Ashleigh states in excitement.

We all agreed to have the barbecue we meant to have the other night but never did and this time, we weren't going to the store. I instead sent a couple of my guys to go pick some things up.

Throughout the rest of the day and night, we all just hung around and had some fun. However, near the end of the night after we all were sitting around a little bonfire we made, not meaning to purposefully ruin the moment, I brought up Maloney.

"That's right. I'm sure that Guilliano has already told him. He'll be coming after you." Luciano mentions.

"And he can. I've never been afraid of him but not knowing in who exactly he had convinced in doing business with him, we could be getting into some unchartered territory. We have to make sure we are fully armed and ready for whatever he decides to do." I tell them.

"Assuming he grew smarter." Lizette says sarcastically with a smirk.

"Yes. We just need to be prepared is all." I replied.

"Sounds good. We may need to call in for some help." Luciano states.

"I was thinking that too. Tomorrow we should call up the guys and make some phone calls to inform them briefly about what is happening. However, since we also just got Guilliano back as a client, I'm not going to ask for his help in this." I tell him.

"Alright." Luciano agrees followed by the rest of the guys nodding their heads in agreement as well.

We all decide to head off to bed eventually and once we get upstairs and I lay down on bed after getting down to just my boxers while I wait for Lizette to come join me after she changes in the bathroom, the moment she opens up the door, I begin to notice she looks a bit hesitant and nervous.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked concerned.

She smiles at me briefly before walking and sits on the side of the bed where she sleeps on normally and I notice her grab something from behind the lamp on the night stand, before turning around looking at me.

"I've looked at this a lot of times and took a lot of ones previously with them them all showing the same results." She begins to tell me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked and then right before I could become any more confused, I noticed her hold out a stick. I took it from her hand and looked at it some more, speechless.

"It's clean, don't worry." She says.

"What does this mean though?" I asked.

"It means I'm pregnant." She tells me.

"What? You're....really?" I asked not being able to find the right words to say.

"Yeah. I found out yesterday and took several and then after the fifth one saying the same thing, I decided that it had to be true. I mean, I of course need to make sure with a doctor but, according to all five of those tests, I am." She tells me.

"Oh my god. I'm gonna be a father." I manage to say.

"Yeah." She smiles. "I would hope you'd want to be." She laughs a little.

"Baby, you have no idea how happy this makes me. In fact..." I hurry to get up out of bed, run to the door and open it open before yelling throughout the house that I was going to be a father.

Everyone who managed to still be awake or had woken up for a brief moment because of me shouting, I still heard in unison everyone cheering.

After closing the door and jumping back into bed next to her then grabbing her face and pulling her close to me to begin smashing my lips onto hers, making her giggle, I couldn't help myself in being not only excited but also in 'the mood.'

So I roll myself on top of her as she puts the stick onto the night stand before I stop for a moment to look into her eyes and gently stroke her hair.

"I love you so much and you have made me so happy." I smiled.

"Really? I couldn't tell." She joked.

We shared a brief chuckle before making love to each other then falling asleep.

I'm going to be a father and she's going to be my kid's mother. This is a sign - it has to be. Her and I are meant to be together. And after all this Maloney bullshit is done and over with, I'm gonna give her my last name.

Something I have always wanted deep down inside that nobody knows (not even Luciano) is how badly I have wanted a family of my own one day and now, I'll have it.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)